56 - The Day I Realized

Sana POV

I started to remember everything.

I remember the first day we went to the cinema. It was 5 years ago.

It was some romance movie and I was never a romance fan. However you insisted on watching it, because it was from your favorite saga.

You invited me. How could I say no? I liked you.

It was a boring movie, I confess. I didn't watch it for at least 15 minutes, before I started looking at you.

You were so beautiful.

Your hair still had its original color. Your hair was stuck in a ponytail. In that day, I went to your house and we tried your mother's makeup so you had an eye shadow, but it wasn't so strong so nobody notice but me. You had a red lipstick in your mouth. It looked so good on you.

Suddenly, you looked at me and I could feel myself blushing. What if you had noticed I was looking at you?

"Are you enjoying the movie?" You asked me with a big smile on your face.

"It's an interesting movie" I lie. I didn't want you to think that I wasn't watching the movie. I wanted you to invite me to watch a movie with you again. Even if it was some romance. I didn't mind to watch a romance movie if it was with you. Only with you.

"I love you" I mumbled, but you didn't hear it.

I've liked you since the first day, but that was the day I realized.

The day I realized I was in love with you.

What if the same thing happens 5 years later? Because it just happen.

Today your hair was dyed blond, but it was loose instead of stuck in a ponytail. You weren't wearing any makeup. No eye shadow, no red lipstick. It was completely natural. And it looked so good on you. Even better than with that makeup.

You asked me the same thing 5 years later. And I said the same thing. Exactly the same thing.

"I love you" I say this time, i didn't mumble. Dahyun looks at me confused. This time she heard.

"Really?" She asks me and I nod. She holds my hands and a big smile, that seems so sincere, appears on her face.

So we stayed like that the whole movie. Holding each other's hands. Dahyun was watching the movie while I was just looking at her, because I hate romance movies and I don't want to watch it again.

When the movie ends, we go to the bus station, where Dahyun was supposed to leave me.

I was already waving at her, but she walks towards me. Before I say anything she hugs me.

"I love you too" Dahyun says, holding me in a hug. "I love you so much"

I can't help but smile at Dahyun's words. It makes me so happy. Before she let's go of me, my face gets closer to hers and she holds it, putting her lips on mine.

It isn't my first kiss, but suddenly it feels like it. It isn't a long kiss, but time seems to stop during the whole kiss. I feel her soft lips against mine, while she touches my cheek gently. It feels so right now, so obvious. How hadn't I realized it?

She separates our lips and smiles. I feel myself smiling too. I start to get closer to a second kiss, but she stops me from doing it.

"Your bus is here" She says, pointing to it. "You should go before you miss it"

I roll my eyes. I can't believe that Dahyun did it!

I kiss her cheeks before I distance myself from her and get on the bus. I look at her through the window. She's still smiling and so I am. I keep looking at her and waving her goodbye until the bus starts to move and I can't see her anymore.