50 - You're Welcome

Dahyun POV

I look at Eunha and Sinb, both smiling at each other. I could be a 2eunbi shipper, if she hadn't hurt Sana. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Eunha. She just disappointed me.

I look to the side to see Sana sitting next to me. I can feel that she is trying to avoid, but I ignore it.

"Hey" I say and she looks at me.

"Hi" She says with her beautiful smile. I can't help smiling too.

"How is your day?" I ask her trying to make a conversation.

"Boring" She answers. "I had 2 hours of math. I hate math" I know "How is yours?"

"It's better now" I say grabbing my food to eat. "I'm so hungry"

She laughs, making me feel butterflies in my stomach. I haven't been feeling this for a long time. I must say that I missed this so much. Being with her makes me happy.

I can feel all of her attention on me now. I don't know what I should do so I just smile and she smiles too.

"You look so happy today" Sana comments about me. If she knew why I'm so happy today...

I shouldn't think so much about her, but I can't help it.

No, Dahyun, you shouldn't think about Sana. Eunha has just broke up with Sana.. She broke her heart.

In this moment, Sana needs a friend more than a girlfriend so I have to stop thinking about her.

Suddenly, I feel her hand on mine.

"Why are you so happy?" She asks me.

"Because of you" I mumble, but she hears me and smiles.

I look away, because if I continue looking at her I won't stop smiling. I take the food to my mouth again.

When I finish eating my food I look at her again, realizing that she didn't stop looking at me. I make a confused face.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask her and she laughs. "Don't laugh, Sana. I'm being serious now"

"I don't have a better thing to look at" She says. "Can't I look at you? You're beautiful"

"You're so cheesy" I say laughing. "You didn't change"

"Of course I didn't change" She says. "But you must know that I'm only cheesy with you"

"Don't lie!" I exclaim. "What about Eunha?"

"I wasn't like that with her" She says and sighs. "I didn't feel like being cheesy with her"

Now it was my time to make something. I rest my head on her shoulders and she looks at me.

"Why?" She asks confused. "You have a tree behind you"

"You've been holding my hand the whole conversation" I say and she looks at our hands and smiles. "And I felt like doing it so I did it"

"What you said explains it" Sana says in an ironic way. "If I feel like doing something, I'll do it"

"Exactly" I say and she rolls her eyes. "You felt like holding my hands and that's why you did"

Her cheeks starts blushing, what makes her cuter.

"I was just resting my hands" She says and I can feel that she's lying.

"On mine" I complete her sentence.

"Fine, you're right" Sana says. "I held your hands on purpose. I missed it"

"I knew it" I laugh.

"But don't brag so much. I do it to everyone"

"I wasn't saying the opposite"

"Right"

Suddenly we hear the bell ringing, ending our conversation.

She gets up fast and helps me get up.

"Thank you" I say and she responds with a kiss on my cheek. I guess that means 'You're welcome'.