13

Saturday, 04:17 am.

“Hey Tom!— oh, it's you, Toy! Ey, men!” Saint, wearing a simple pastel pink shirt, skinny jeans and a pair of beautiful black sneakers, walked towards Toy and gave him a fist bump.

“Sup, Sainty!” The latter giggled, revealing his cute blue braces that matches his soft personality. His sky blue shirt came along with black skinny jeans and a pair of black sneakers.

Infront of him is a small box containing the things he bought yesterday for the kids. “Saint, I brought something for the kids. I hope they'll like these.” he said, lifting it up.

“Woah. Thank you so much, bro! Can you help me arrange those other things for the children in the car later? There were still some students who donated stuffs last night. And I didn't had the chance to prepare them. Hehe.” Saint flashed a winsome smile that can't be rejected by anyone.

“Sure!” Toy responded quickly.

“Nice. We'll sit at the back and Tom will be sitting infront with the driver.” Saint turned to Tommy who's staring at the thin air.

“Hey, Tommy. Let's get inside the car now.”

“Oh.. Okay.” Tommy just smiled.

He's too sleepy for now to talk about things. Cause Tommy didn't actually sleep that night. He didn't even think about how he'll dress at the event so he just wore whatever he picked from his closet.

“Hey, Tommy. This is your place.” Saint— who already opened the door beside the driver seat, called the sleepy latter.

“Hm, thanks.” he nodded before getting inside the van without even looking at the driver beside him.

Saint and Toy moved to their places and the car started running.

“Jim, this is Toy. Tommy's one of his closest friends. Toy, that's Jimmy. My dumbass bestfriend.” Saint chuckled softly, pointing the driver infront.

“How dare you say that, you silent bitch Saint?!” Jimmy retorted.

“Yes, I dare.” and they started exchanging insults and jokes about their past, and Toy who quickly catched up with the two joined them. While Tommy, he's sleeping the moment his ass touch the comfortable seat of Jimmy's van.