s. 06

It's almost an hour but the officers aren't still back at the club room. Good thing, Tommy became comfortable after cooking some snacks for them to cut his boredom and that weird feeling.

“Can I taste it?” Jimmy who broke the silence between them asked as he looks at the food that Tommy prepared on the table.

“Yeah, sure.” he flashed a quick and little smile to the taller.

Jimmy sat infront of Tommy.

“Ah..” the taller opened his mouth.

“E-eh?” Tommy's face heated up, panicking inside. That made the latter chuckle, so he pointed the edibles on the plate.

“O-oh..” fortunately, Tommy got it fast and took a spoonful of food. “Here.” he fed the latter.

“How's it?” he nervously asked.

“Hmm.. not bad.” Jimmy answered with raised eyebrows.  He looked at the shorter and grinned as he saw him pouting.

Tommy didn't speak more but he continuously fed the latter and himself— taking turns. He is sulking but seems like Jimmy isn't paying any attention to him.

“Hmp!” he heaved a sigh.

After they finish the food on Tommy's plate, Jimmy moved closer and leaned in.

“It was great, Tommy. I would like to have more of it.” he softly said, cupping the elder's chin.

“Oh. My. Goodness.” a voice coming from not-so-far was heard across the whole cooking club room. Both of them looked back and they saw Earth standing near the door with a shocked face.

“Oh— didn't expected this much.” Benjamin who appeared next to Earth said, placing his hand on his pocket.

“Can you continue the kiss??” Krit was peeking from the outside cutely.

“Yes please.” Neen added with a pleading eyes.

“Eh?? We're not kissing!” The two exclaimed in almost chorus.