s. 011

pangpond was about to sleep when he remembered the handout he left in tommy's unit last time. they have to pass it tomorrow but jimmy isn't answering his phone so he decided to get it himself. he came into his room and wondered why the latter was still out in that very late time.

as soon as he started searching his thing, a ring suddenly heard throughout the place. "shit. i almost had an heart attack!" he murmured before looking for the ringing phone instead of his handout.

it came from jimmy's spare phone, and tommy was the caller. with furrowed eyebrows, he accepted the call.

“hello? thank goodness you picked it up!”

“hm?”

he heard a sigh of relief from the other line.

“i am now here in our house. and guess who i am spending the night with.”

pangpond looked around jimmy's unit once again before answering, “.. who?”

“jimmy, that jerk.” and all his questions earlier was solved.

“o-oh... really?” he asked, grinning.

“yeah. t'was my mom's choice.”

“so, where's he now?” he laid on jimmy's bed.

“in my room. sleeping.”

“did something happened?”

“uh, yeah...”

“woah.” pangpond smirked at the response.

“i mean, it's not like what you are thinking. ”

he felt, somehow, disappointed yet happy.

“he's really making me frustrated.”

“oh no. seems like you're falling for him already. i'm being jealous..” he teased the younger.

“what?! now way!”

“but in your tone.. seems like you really are.”

“whatever. i hate you. hmp.”

“ow. hey, i'm just kidding.”

“i don't like that jerk.”

“really? then tell me what happened.”

“we...”

“hm?”

“we almost kissed. again..”

pangpond's mouth agape.

“good thing i pushed him away even before that filthy lips of him land on mine.”

“.. what do you feel about it?”

“h-huh?? w-hat?.. hah. why are you.. why are you asking me that?..”

“you liked it?”

it was a long silence before tommy replied, “uh.. i suddenly feel sleepy now. good night.”

then he was left with a big smile on his lips.