31

“So, I heard you two will perform at the event. Do you have any plans now?” Tommy's mom asked before sipping her iced tea.

“Uh, we still haven't talk about it ma'am.” Jimmy answered.

“Ayo— you don't have to call me ma'am. Mom will do.”

“R-really?” Jimmy's eyes widen..

“And Dad will do, too!” Tommy's father raised his hand slightly, waving it while chuckling.

“T-thank you, mom, dad!” Jimmy can't contain his happiness infront of the three. He bowed and showed them his wide gummy smile.

“This handsome fellow is sure very happy, huh. Don't worry, we are glad to meet you too.” Tommy's father smiled at him.

The small one winced at disgust.

Seriously? Mom, dad?

“Oh well, anyway, we'll give you time to talk about it. You can sleep in his room later—”

“Mom?!?”

“I am not talking to you, Sittichok. Do you wanna sleep in the living room?”

Tommy can't do anything but to pout.

“Don't worry, bb Tommy. I already cleaned your room.”

“We have a guest room, mom.”

“Oh— yeah. We still have packages and stuffs in the guest room, I still haven't clean it.”

“But..”

“Tommy.” his father called him.

“Ao...”

Jimmy enjoyed talking with Tommy's parents for the whole dinner time. And now he's taking a shower in Tommy's bathroom. While the latter is sitting on his bed.

“Hey, are you Sittichok Pueakpoolpol now huh?” Tommy asked when the taller went out of the bathroom.

“H-huh?” Jimmy who's confused af responded.

“They talked to you like you are their son. Hmp.” the smaller pouted.

“Oh- about that...” Jimmy sat on the bed beside him. “I am sure they love you, so much. Don't worry, na? I won't take mom and dad from bb Tommy.” Jimmy pinched his cheeks softly.

“Hmp! I really hate you.”

“Goodness, hahaha.” Jimmy's heart almost went out of his body as the latter started acting all cute. I mean, he's always cute for Jimmy's eyes. But he is acting like one now, and the taller wanted to shout because whAt tHe fUck- cuteness overload.

He cupped Tommy's face and looked into his eyes.

“You are so cute right now. Tommy, tell me what should I do.” Jimmy softly said, with a pleading eyes.

Tommy ran out of words. He's being affected by Jimmy, whose face is just about two inches away from his.

Jimmy moved a little more, shutting his eyes close.

It's only just half an inch when Tommy finally get back to his senses. He pushed the taller out of his bed.

“Ah- shit!” Jimmy hissed, caressing his back.

“S-sorry... I just.. Uh.. You can sleep on the bed, I'll.. I'll sleep on the floor.” Tommy said, almost whisper, looking down.

Ah men! I am fucked up, again.