29

After that night, the stranger didn't call Tommy again. But Tommy, he kept on waiting for him every midnight. Hoping that he'll call again and receive a clearer statement. Because dang— he can't sleep properly thinking about those words the guy had told him that night.

Plus the fact that the fate is seemingly playing with him and Jimmy, always ending up together with each other. Though he can obviously see that Jimmy is also avoiding him. He doesn't really know what to do with it anymore so he's just letting it pass by. Like this one— they were nominated as one of the campus' best loveteam. As if they were really a couple?

“Hey, Tommy, Jimmy, have you already talked about the performance?” asked Jen, one of the organizers of the upcoming event.

“Sorry, krub. We still haven't talk about it yet. But we will, later.” Jimmy answered, while Tommy- who diverted his gaze at the side, pouted more.

“Ao. Sure, we still have almost a month to practice. Take your time.” the girl smiled before walking away.

“I really don't like this!” the smaller protested.

“Just think about your grades. Let's finish this and get back to our own businesses. ” Jimmy, without throwing a glance at Tommy, coldly said.

“Oh-kay..” Tommy responded.

Suddenly, Tommy received a call from his dad.

“Tommy.” his father began.

The fuck is this now?

It sounds serious that Tommy can't help but to feel nervous. Maybe another bad news for him.

“Come to the house, later. We'll talk about something. ”

“O-okay, dad.”

“Good. Perth won't come so don't wait for her.”

“Alright, dad...”

“Hm.”

“I'll line you when I'm over with my class.”

“Okay then.”

He was about to hang up when he heard his father said something that almost made him deaf.

“And oh— bring your friend, too. Jimmy Karn Kritsanaphan, am I right?”

Great! Just great! Whoever put me in this shit with Jimmy, once the event is over, I'll get back to you assholes.

*before they became nominated*

Hello kah! I heard there will be an event for the faculty of arts?

Hi! Thank you for messaging our page. We are currently out, but we'll get back to you soon!

Hi, good evening! Yes, we do have. We will post the details on the board and also here in our page tomorrow.

Greaaaat!

Is it true that there will be a category for best campus loveteam?!

Yes, it is.

Niceeee!

Can I start nominating now?

Yeah, sure! That would be great.

Who will be our first nominated couple?

JIMMY KARN OF ENGINEERING FACULTY AND TOMMY SITTICHOK OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT PLEASEEEEE!!!!

Oh, you mean your brother, nong Perth?

HEHEHEHE YES. PLEASE.

Sure, no problem! That was added on the list.

For more questions regarding the event, kindly wait at the announcement board tomorrow.

Thank you, na kah! Have a good night.

I will! Thank you too! ♥