36

it's a sunny sunday morning. tommy woke up early even it's weekend because he'll be going out today to buy some stuff he needed for school.

“mom, dad, i'll go now!” he shouted while rushing down the stairs.

“take care, baby!” his mother said, while his father, he just nodded and smiled.

he then began his way through the square alone. when he reached his destination, he immediately headed to the store where he usually buy stuffs for school.

tommy's now standing infront of the counter, searching for something inside his wallet.

shit.

he also checked his pockets, wishing that it is inside of any of them.

“sir?”

“uh, w-wait a minute. hehe.” he kept on looking for his card but he still can't find it.

“here, miss.” a guy handed the cashier a card and a big bottle of glue. “take that with his things. ”

“j-jimmy?” tommy squinted his eyes as he look at the tall guy who's standing next to him. the latter didn't responded until they went out of the store.

“uh, jimmy i'll bring that—”

“saint told me that they serve the best seafood dishes there. come with me.”

“eh?”

tommy didn't protest anymore and followed jimmy as he heads his way through the restaurant.

“so what are you doing here without any cash?” jimmy began.

“it's not like that.. i didn't knew that my card isn't inside my wallet. and i brought some cash but that's for my transpo.” tommy made a pout.

“oh.”

“don't worry. i'll pay you tomorrow at the university, okay? hehe.”

“nah. no need.”

“what? no. i want pay to. gimme your number. i'll line you.”

“if you really want to pay me, let's meet at wednesday. four pm. my schedule is full tomorrow and the next day so i won't be able to meet you.”

“sure! uh, what's your number? ”

“stop talking now. the food's here. i'm starving already.”

“eh? okay.. woah! these all look delicious, jimmy!”

“ just tell me if you want more. i'll order it.”

“woah! really?! really?!”

“hm.”

“yeeey! but i'll start eating first. hehe.”

they both started eating without noticing the two guys who just entered the restaurant.

“phi ben, this restaurant looks really expensive.. you know, i'm fine with— oh my! phi ben, am i seeing it right? oh my, oh my, look!”

“huh? what is it, nong? owh— woah woah.”

“omg! thank you for bringing me here, phi ben!” earth said, giggling.

“haha. not a problem, nong. let's find our own table, shall we?”

“okay, okay!”