44

“cheers to our best campus couple!” toy shouted as they clinked their glasses of beer.

“what the heck, toy?!” tommy protested but they paid no care.

the ten of them are now in a bar, celebrating for their friend even before the actual event happen. it is ben who invited them to their own bar so they are in a private room even they didn't made any reservation.

“take it easy, jimmy and tommy. don't forget that you still have a performance tomorrow.” ben reminded.

“how dare you invite me in your bar if you won't allow me to drink.” tommy pouted.

“ey, the baby's sulking.” saint said, chuckling.

“before you tease him, introduce that guy beside you first, hoe.”  jimmy retorted, talking about the hottie beside his bestfriend while his hand made his way around tommy's shoulder.

“jerk—” saint rolled his eyes. “so yeah, guys. this is zee. a friend—”

“really, saint?” toy asked with his brow arched.

the others started laughing as saint's face flushed.

“friend, huh.” jimmy teasingly said before turning to tommy. “are you hungry?” his voice automatically changed when he talked to the latter.

tommy nodded his head. ben saw them lowkey sweet talking to each other and smiled. “don't worry, guys. they will serve the foods very soon.” he told the two.

when the foods were served, jimmy immediately took care of tommy.

everyone watched the two being lovey dovey in front of them. and of course, they didn't escaped from the fun.

“we'll be going now, guys. don't forget that yoy have to support us tomorrow hm?” jimmy said getting his and tommy's bag.

“yeah. be careful with jimmy, baby tommy.” saint and toy said.

the room was filled with laughter again.

“fuck you, saint, toy.” jimmy cursed so he got a hit from tommy.

they thanked everyone and bid their goodbyes before going out of the bar.

“ey, jimmy.” tommy suddenly spoke when they got inside jimmy's car.

“hm?” jimmy replied as he started the driving.

“lemme sleep with you tonight.”

jimmy stopped the car and looked at tommy with his widened eyes.

“what?!”