18

Tommy decided to go to the cooking club today. He already signed up with them after they went to the orphanage and he really enjoys being with his new found friends. He's gonna be spending his two hour break with them since Toy is still have his classes.

“Huh? What's in there?” he asked himself as he peeked through the glass part of the club room's door and found some people gathered at one side of the table. Usually, only the officers of their club stays at this hour. And yes, they are there but they're seems to be talking about something. The others are standing while listening at someone who's sitting at a chair.

“Uh, hi?” Tommy shyly greeted.

The busy officers turned to Tommy and they greeted him back with a smile.

“It's a perfect timing! Come here Tommy.” Neen said, the hot culinary student which also holds the place of the vice president.

“Hi, Tom!” the handsome guy, Ben said.

Neen grabbed his hand and introduced him to that someone they have been listening to.

“Here. We'll go with Tommy, Jim!” Neen said.

What the actual fuck?

“Yeah, sure. That would be great.” Jimmy winked at him.

  He fucking winked at me? What the hell, dude?!

“Then good! Tommy, we'll be watching a movie on Saturday. And eat. Jimmy's treat!” Neen said, eagerly.

“E-eh?!”

“Yep! Please come with us, na krub?” Earth looked at Tommy with puppy eyes.

“Uh...”

“Naaa?” and four of them are looking at him with their puppy eyes that Tommy cannot resist.

“Uh, s-sure. Okay. I'll.. I'll go with you guys.. Hehe.”

“Nice. I should be going now, I'm afraid I bothered you too much already.” Jimmy stood up, keeping his hands in his pockets.

“Wait, Jim. Would you mind staying here for a couple of minutes? We were called by the dean to come to her office now. Can you please stay with Tommy here first?” Ben asked, looking at both Jimmy and Tommy.

“What?!” Tommy exclaimed.

“Hm, yeah sure. I wouldn't mind.” Jimmy said with a smile so Tommy shifted his gaze unto him with a look of disbelief.

“Yes! Thanks, bro! Thanks, Tom! Let's go guys! We'll be back quick, okay?” Ben said before they were all out in a snap.

It's almost an hour but the officers aren't still back at the club room. Good thing, Tommy became comfortable after cooking something to cut his boredom and that weird feeling.

“Can I taste it?” Jimmy who broke the silence between them asked as he looks at the food that Tommy prepared on the table.

“Yeah, sure.” he flashed a quick and little smile to the taller.

Jimmy sat infront of Tommy and they began eating.

“I wonder how phi Tommy and phi Tommy are doing right now?” Krit blurted out as they head their way back to their club's room.

“Yeah, me too. Tommy seems uncomfortable with Jimmy's presence earlier.” Ben said.

“But why did you let phi Jimmy stay with phi bb Tommy?” Earth asked their president.

“Idk too, I just found them cute together. ” Ben answered, truthfully.

“Woah. That's what I think too!” Neen joined their conversation.

And they started talking about the two until they reach their destination.

“Shh. It's quiet.” Earth is the first one noticed the room.

“What are they doing?” Neen whispered to Ben who's peeking at the door.

“I can't see them?!” Ben replied.

“Did they went out?” Krit pouted.

“I don't think so, the lights are still on. And so does the aircon.”

“Hm. Let's get inside.” Earth hurriedly turned the doorknob and went inside the room.

“Oh. My. Goodness.” that's what Earth can only say after witnessing an unexpected scene inside the cooking club's room.