s. chapter 00

it's already eight o'clock in the evening but instead of heading her way out, perth went to her locker first. after getting what she needed she then texted her brother that she's now on her way out.

perth is approaching the main gate of the school where her brother is waiting but she suddenly stop as she saw a familiar figure holding a camera not-so-far from his brother. she saw the guy captured some pictures of his brother before staring at him, adorably. like his brother is the most precious thing in earth for him.

“oh my— isn't he phi jimmy?!?” she exclaimed. “oh my goodness. what is this?! omg omg. i didn't expected this!” she squealed silently as she can.

perth walked towards the tall guy and poked him which made the latter almost jumped out of surprise.

“a-ao.. nong perth. hehe. hello.” jimmy nervously greeted the younger.

“hi, phi! can i borrow your phone?” perth politely asked.

“sure nong.” the taller handed his phone to her.

perth typed something on his phone and gave it back to him.

“i saved my phone number and my brother's. no worries! i'll go now. hehe. call me when you wanna have lunch with him. i'll prepare it for you, kah.” she smiled widely while waving her hand.

“eh? wait— why did you gave me his number?” jimmy confusingly asked.

“ohoi! why are you asking me that?! you like my brother right? ui! don't deny it, phi. i can tell it because of your eyes. hah.” perth pointed his eyes and giggled. “ao. don't worry, phi. i am supporting you with that. if you can't confess now, it's fine. there's always a perfect time for that, hm? a'ight. i'll go now. my bro will get mad if i get any longer. bye phi! good luck. fighting!”

jimmy looked at the girl walking away to meet his brother. he watched them as they disappear infront of his eyes. he then turned to his phone and stared at the phone number on the screen.

“is this the sign?...”