45

tommy went out of the bathroom, refreshed.

“jimmy, ya know i can sleep at the couch if you're uncomfortable— eh?” he said but there's no jimmy inside the room. he just sat on the bed while drying his damp hair with a towel that jimmy gave to him.

“woah— seems like that jerk's into books. nice.” tommy's looking at the bookshelf beside the door of jimmy's room, until his eyes landed into a cute photo album on top of it. it looks like the photo album was hand made so tommy really wanted to see it. he stood up and walked towards the shelf.

“hey, tommy.”

“ow, hi! may i see that uh... that album on top?” tommy pointed the photo album like a little kid.

“since when did you went out from the bathroom? hm, by the way, you sleep on the bed. and i'll go with the couch.”

tommy bit his lip as he thought that jimmy just ignored his request. “n-not so long.. uh.. we can share on the bed, jim.”

“nah. i'll be fine on the couch. you should be the one to have more comfortable sleep tonight, mr. singer.” jimmy ruffled his hair.

“hah. whatever. suit yourself, mr. jerk!” tommy threw the towel on the taller's face.

“hey—” jimmy glared at him but he just giggled and started jumping on the bed.

“tommy, you kitty!” jimmy placed the towel on the nightstand and picked a pillow to hit tommy.

“what the hell?!” the smaller growled and so they began a crazy pillow fight.

“shit— that's too tiring.” jimmy was the first one to surrender, letting his body fell to the bed while panting.

“yeah, right.” tommy put down the pillow and joined the taller. he spread jimmy's arm and made it his pillow.

oh fuck.

jimmy's heart skipped a beat. he didn't expect that coming! it was a major attack for him and he wanted to jumped in joy.

“ah— let's sleep now, jim. it's gonna be late.” tommy shut his eyes closed so he didn't see the latter's face flushing and trying to contain his feels.

“a-al-al.. right.. night, t-tom-tommy.” jimmy closed his eyes too.

this is too good to be true. if this is also one of my beautiful dreams, please, i don't want to wake up anymore..