38

tommy looked around as he reached the engineering faculty's cafeteria. but it's been almost ten minutes since he started searching for someone yet he still can't see him. he then stopped and checked his phone after he felt it vibrating.

2 new message.

jimmy.jimoi : where are you? i just finished my last class for today.

jimmy. jimoi : let's meet at the main g.

“eh? why does he suddenly wanted to meet me there?” tommy made a pout as he walked his way through the main gate of their university.

a smile formed in tommy's lips when he saw a familiar figure of a guy standing before the guard on the gate. “hey!” he poked his back then giggled.

“hi, tommy.” the guy, named jimmy, greeted.

“hello, jimmy!—oh, anyway here's the —” even before tommy finish his sentence he was dragged by a hand outside of the university.

“hey, where are we going?” asked tommy.

“so why didn't you told me that you still haven't eating any meal today?” with a serious tone tommy asked, arms were crossed and eyes fixed on the taller in front of him. “it's already five pm, jimmy!” he scolded jimmy like a mother.

“it won't happen again. sorry, na krub? na? na?” jimmy softly said, and pout.

“hm. good. oh— here's our food. take it easy, okay? you might get stomach ache.” tommy smiled at the latter as the food began to serve on their table.

jimmy brought him in a restaurant inside a mall near their university.  and so he learned that the taller hasn't still eaten any food. they ordered different kinds of dishes, picked by tommy. he then carefully put foods on jimmy's plate.

“eat well, kid.” he even patted the taller's head.

when they finished eating, they walked to a near shop. jimmy bought two milk teas and they started wandering around the mall.

“what should we do now?” tommy suddenly asked before sipping into his tea.

“hmm..” they both look at each other and a same idea popped out in their heads.

“arcade!” they said in chorus.