s. 05

“aren't you going out?” saint asked jimmy as he saw his friend, checking tommy outside.

jimmy shook his head sideways. “i'll stay here.”

the elder shrugged before going out of the van. jimmy looked at them silently. he unconsciously smiled as he recalls what happened few hours ago.

jimmy was already sleepy that time and about to sleep when his second phone rang. it was tommy, who's calling him in the middle of the night.

is he sad? jimmy asked himself as he heard the latter's voice from the other line.

so jimmy forgot about sleeping and thought of a way to lessen his love's sadness. and as if it was a gift from heavens, jimmy saw his guitar laying peacefully on the side of his room.

he started strumming his guitar to let the other know that he's gonna play it for him.

“hey! can you play say you won't let go by james arthur?”

excitement can be heard from tommy's voice that made jimmy smiled.

they were likely a perfect match, as jimmy skillfully played his guitar while tommy sang beautifully.

“oh, shoot! it's already three, oh no! oh no! what to do?! what to do?!” tommy suddenly exclaimed from the other line— and there, jimmy lost it.

“pfft.” he almost reveal himself without even thinking.

“woah- did i heard it right?! did you just...” tommy asked and jimmy bit his lower lip out of stupidity.

“come on, speak up!”

though jimmy wanted to talk with the latter, he knows that it isn't the right time to be exposed. so we remained silent.

“wews. anyway, i'm gonna go now. ”

jimmy suddenly thought about what gonna happen later. he's excited to see tommy again.

“talk to you next time!” as soon as the latter ended the call, jimmy began jumping as if he lost his mind.

“yas! yas! i love you tommy! i love you! hahaha!” he shouted, giggling.

“what the fuck, jimmy?!?” pangpod barged in his room.

“oh— did i woke you up?”

“you jerk.”