s. 08

It was exactly seven o'clock in the morning when they reached the dorm where Tommy stays. Today is the day which Jimmy had talked about with the cooking club officers last time. And they already picked the others up from their places, now Tommy and Toy were the last ones to get.

Saint messaged the two while waiting inside the huge van of Jimmy, but got no response fro. them. The others patiently waited for them, scrolling through their social media accounts, while Ben and Earth are talking about something quietly.

On the driver's seat, there was Jimmy who's excited to see the little guy, so he picked up a phone from his bag. He began calling him, but of course he'll act cold as he always does if Tommy answers the call. He rang it three times before noticing that the phone he got is his spare phone—the one he uses when he's calling the latter every midnight.

“Oh shit, man!” he suddenly exclaimed.

“Why?” Pandpond beside him, while exchanging messages with his girlfriend, asked.

“Damn! I used my spare phone to call him!” Jimmy answered.

“What?!” Pangpond looked at him in disbelief.

“What to do?!”

“Don't call him again for now, dude—”

“Guys, Tommy already replied! They'll be here now.” Saint told them.

“Shit, Jimmy! I hope he won't think about something more about those calls.” Pangpond whispered to his friend.

[ up next: the cinema scene ]