46

it is the day of the month they are waiting for. toy, saint and pangpod took their seats near the stage.

“fuck this headache.” toy hissed.

“you shouldn't have let yourself drunk that much, toy.” pangpod commented.

“yeah, right.” said saint, nodding.

“oy— whatever saint. you just have a boyfriend that can guide you drinking. hmp. when will i?”

“you'll never have one with that attitude. ” pangpod teased him again and saint laughed.

“says the one who's being always a thirdwheel.” toy rolled his eyes.

“phi toy!” someone called his name so he turned to see it.

“ey, earth! guys, sit here with us!” he said to the younger.

“krub phi.” earth smiled before they joined the three.

earth is with the cooking club officers, as usual. of course, they wouldn't miss this kind of event where their ship is gonna be one of the highlights.

the show had began— many students performed first before jimmy and tommy. when it is finally their turn, the crowd went wild.

they stood on stage and jimmy started to play his guitar...

“the voting for the best campus couple is now officially close.” the girl host said with a serious tone.
“it is time to know who'll be the campus couple for this school year— oh. the number of votes aren't joke on this new campus couple, huh?”

“yeah, right. so are you guys ready to know who'll be our best couple tonight?” said the second host of the event.

the crowd shouted yes and made different noises.

“alright— now, our best campus couple award goes to...”

tommy looked down and closed his eyes hard. the taller turned to him and smile.

why are you so adorable?

suddenly, a soft hand reached for tommy's hand and intertwined it's fingers with him.

“j-jimmy?” he looked up at the latter as heat went up to his face.

tommy's panicking inside.

despite all of the noise inside the venue, tommy can't hear anything but his heartbeat.

“karn kritsanaphan and sittichok pueakpoolpol!”

“mister singer, they called us.” jimmy whispered, leaning in.

“h-huh?”

“we won, tommy! come on now.” jimmy pulled him on the middle of the stage, still holding his hand tight.

they received the award and gave a little word.

jimmy spoke first.

“hello everyone! thank you so much for supporting me and my baby tommy throughout our journey. to my dumbass friends. hello, we made it! and tommy, ny partner. i wouldn't be standing here if i don't have you. thank you for your hardwork and being understanding. let's be together for a long time, hm? that's all, thanks.”

“uh...” tommy, still in shock, managed to utter. “i would... like to thank everyone for the support you gave us even from the start. to my parents and friends. toy, saint, pangpod and the cooking club officers— thank you so much for believing in us. and... and...” tommy nibbled on his lip before looking up to the taller standing beside him.

their eyes met.

“to jimmy. t-thank you... jerk!”