30

After knowing that Tommy's father invited him on their house, Jimmy can't seem to erase the tiny smile on his face.

“Why the heck are you smiling?” asked Tommy as he enters the taller's black four-seater MG HS.

“Nothing.” Jimmy replied in a high pitched voice.

“You look like an idiot. Pft—” the smaller one tried holding back his laughter so Jimmy repeated what he said with that funny voice of him.

“What the hell, Jimmy!” he then bursted into laugh.

“Hey! How dare you laugh at my voice?! Is it because I laughed at you back then, huh?? Are you having your revenge?” Jimmy teasingly said while poking Tommy's side.

“J-Jimmy no! Hahahaha! Hey, stop! J-Jimmy!”

An unexpected moment happened inside Jimmy's car. They began teasing each other like they aren't avoiding one in the past few weeks.

“No- Tommy! Hahaha. Hey! No, not that part!—” Tommy, who already got the chance to tickle Jimmy started searching for younger's weak spots.

“So you think you're strong enough to win over me? Hell no. Hahaha!”

“No Tommy, stop! Oh my—ahh! T-Tommy!—” all of a sudden, Jimmy's car became silent.

Tommy's face is now an inch close to Jimmy's, and they were both staring at each other's eyes.

They stayed like that for almost minute.

“S-sorry...” Jimmy automatically uttered.

“I-It's okay. Haha. Let's go to our house now, shall we?” Tommy said with a smile.

“Okay, okay.” as Jimmy responded to Tommy, he began the engine of his car and takes their way to Tommy's house.

When they finally reached their destination, they were welcomed by the parents of Tommy, who were all smiles as they saw the taller with their son.

“Hello there, handsome child.” Tommy's beautiful mom greeted.

“Hello, mom.” Tommy smiled and kissed his mother's cheek.

“Oh, dear. I am talking to that guy behind you.” she pointed Jimmy, who's obviously nervous at that moment.

“Eh?” Tommy only answered.

“H-hello sir, hello ma'am. G-good evening. ” he bowed a little and flashed a cute smile.

“Good evening, Jimmy! It's nice to finally meet you.” Tommy's mom replied.

“Good evening to you, too. Shall we get inside now and have our dinner?” Tommy's father gave him a tiny smile, that enhanced his undeniable visuals.

“Yes, sir.” Jimmy politely responded that made Tommy's eyeballs roll.