15

Everyone became busy when they reach the orphanage. Tommy, who's currently working in the kitchen with the other student from cooking club, smiles as he had the taste of what he just made. It's a special soup from his grandmother that he really loves.

“Hm, that smells great.” Ben, a fourth year culinary student from cooking club said. He stood beside Tommy while smiling.

“Phi Tommy, can we have some of that later?” Krit, the cute second year film major student asked shyly.

“Yes, of course! I'll separate some for you guys.” Tommy smiled at them.

“Why don't you really join us in our club, phi?” Earth scoots closer to Tommy like an adorable little boy he always is.

“Hm.. That's one good idea, Earth. Why not?” Tommy answered truthfully, nodding.

Cause why not, right? They are nice to him and very warm the moment Tommy meet them. And he likes cooking so much, it reminds him of his grandma who's at their province.

“Really?!” the four exclaimed, almost chorus.

“Yes!” and by that, the five of th made a group hug. 

“Ehem.” a six feet tall guy interrupted their moment. He stepped inside the kitchen.

“Tommy.” he said in a deep voice.

“Y-yes?” Tommy replied, hesitantly.

“Come with me.”

“Okay..”

Tommy turned to his new set of friends and forced a smile.

“I'll go with Jimmy first, okay? Then I'll help you prepare the foods when we came back.”

“O-okay.. Take care, Tommy.”

“Kah. Take care, na kah.”

“Okay, Tommy.”

“Kah, phi.”

And he started following the taller without a word. They reached the van, Jimmy was seated at the driver seat and Tommy sat next to him.

The whole trip was silent until they stopped at a gas station. “Gonna go to the comfort room, you can do this right? Here's the money.” Jimmy suddenly said and rushed through the station's cr.

Tommy, with the money on his palm was left dumbfounded. He doesn't have an idea how to feed a car with gas. And he still doesn't have his own car for him to know.

He started panicking when he saw the approaching Jimmy.

“Oh no... Oh no...”

Unaware of what's happening inside, Jimmy is comfortably walking back to his van. He's humming a song with a huge smile on his face.

“Just say you won't— shit!” he exclaimed.