34

it's been almost an hour since tommy came back to his room. his thoughts are keeping him up, and he can't just get rid of them. he turned around to find the sleeping jimmy beside him.

with a heavy sigh, he stared at the latter's face. and his eyes automatically landed on jimmy's cute pinkish lips.

lips. his soft lips. kiss. we kissed. i want it. again. no. i don't.

“shit!” he pulled his own hair.

think properly, tommy. you are not gay. stop thinking about him.

“okay, i'll sleep now.” tommy, for who-knows-how-many-times-it-is-already, shut his eyes close and tried to sleep. but it didn't take him any longer and opened his eyes again. the memory of jimmy kissing him at the cinema keeps on flashing in his mind whenever he closes his eyes.

“ohoi! i'm going to get crazy, jimmy! stop bugging me!” tommy shouted and he unintentionally kicked jimmy out of the bed.

“oh no...”

“hey bro—woah?!” pangpod's eyes became wide open, as well as his mouth when jimmy entered his room.

“dude what the fuck?!” his friend exclaimed while looking at his friend, who's holding onto his lower back part.

“what?!” jimmy asked.

“what the fuck!! did you just let him bang you to accept your love?!? oh my—my poor bro! huhuhu..” pangpod was about to hug his beloved friend but even before he do that a palm already landed on the back of his head.

“ai pod, asshole!” jimmy hissed and caressed his back when he felt a pain on his back by his sudden movement.

“shit, jimmy! that hurts. but anyway, what really happened between the two of you last night, huh?” his friend began intriguing him about last night but he just showed him his palm.

“oi! don't be mean, jimmy. i am your bestfriend, you can tell me everything. so yeah, how does it feel to pop your cherry, huh?” and once again, pangpod received a hit from the taller.

“asshole! nothing happened on us. he just kicked me out of the bed because... idk why, too.” he shrugged.

“ohoi. maybe you're a bad kisser.”

“for fuck's sake, pangpod. nothing really happened between us, not even a smack.”

“wew. whatever. but i really think you should confess now.”

“you think so?”

“yep. cause someone will come and claim him.”

“fuck you.”

“just kidding. haha. but serious talking. i've been telling you that ever since. why don't you spill it all to him.”

“don't worry. i will, soon. just give me, a little more time.”

“stupid dumbass. if someone will really come and get your man, don't cry at me!”

“yeah, whatever. gonna sleep for now.”

“we are all rooting for you, jimmy. but you are too slow as fuck. don't blame me if the team mimi will be the one who'll do the move for you.”

“nah. keep an eye on them. i can do this, pang.”

“whatever, karn.”