39

“hi, tommy! toy!” saint greeted as he sat on the table where tommy and toy are eating.

“ey.” pangpod put his tray down on the table before sitting next to saint.

“hello, pang, saint!” tommy and toy greeted back.

“it's nice to have lunch with you guys again. haha. i've been busy lately that's why i can't catch up with you.” toy said.

“yeah. same with us. oh- tommy, who's the plan for your performance? i heard the event was moved. you have another month to keep on practicing. ” saint turned to tommy who's silently eating his meal.

“ah, ye-yeah. hm.” he kept on munching his food.

“ohoi. tommy, earth told me that he saw you hopping through your way to the main gate. and! you met someone in there, didn't you, huh?” toy looked at his friend with an arched brow.

“ow. haha. yes. t'was jimmy that i met there..” he answered.

“hmm.” toy nodded while sharing the same look with saint and pangpod.

“ey, ey, ey. i'm not feeling good with that looks, guys. seriously, what's up with you, three?” tommy pointed his spoon to them.

“nothing. by the way, where's your bestfriend?” toy asked the engineering guys.

“jimmy's sick so he didn't attend the classes today.” pangpod answered.

“yep, pangpod knew it first. he gave me a call and told me to buy porridge and meds for jimmy on my way here.” saint added.

“huh? where is he?” tommy finally joined the conversation.

“at his dorm.” pangpod said.

“sixth floor, room 381.” saint smiled at tommy.

“will you go there? that would be nice since we still have classes and can't look for him.” pangpod asked before sipping his coke.

“eh?—no! why would i?”

tommy rushed in when he heard a loud sound from the room.

“jimmy!?!” he exclaimed as he saw jimmy on the floor, wincing in pain.

“w-what happened?!” tommy kneeled down, cupping the latter's face. “what did you do? are you hurt? hey, answer me!”

“t-tommy...” jimmy whispered before passing out.