50 ( final chapter )

saintsup

Hi, Jimmy!

Uhm.

Can we meet at the audi tomorrow?

tommysittichok

hello saint!

sure

what's up?

saintsup

Krit is inviting us to watch the film they made.

tommysittichok

woah?!

really?!?

saintsup

Yepp!

So see you tomorrow, huh?

tommysittichok

yess! see you.

-

tommy went to the auditorium alone since they told him they are already there. as he stood infront of the hall, he started thinking that they are just pranking him. he can hear nothing and the lights are out.

hm. maybe the movie is starting now.

as soon as he enter the auditorium, his eyes squinted. the lights were dimmed and a picture of him suddenly flashed on the big screen of auditorium

"hi, tommy. i know you've seen this twice already. first, when i sent it to you in line. second, is when you saw it on my photo album..." jimmy's voice can be only heard across the hall but there is no sign of him.

tommy took his steps towards the stage, slowly.

"i fell inlove with you the first time i saw you. but as i told you last time, i had my own fears. as a guy with dreams and an entrusted child. i knew, everything about us is impossible."

more pictures of tommy were seen on the screen as jimmy continuously talk about his feelings.

"until a new hope came to me when your sister, perth, gave me your number. i don't know why she suddenly approached me so i asked her and she said, she saw me looking at you and she can tell that i am inlove. haha. am i really that obvious?"

tommy was speechless. he doesn't know what he should react. and the thought of his sister sold him into the guy named jimmy made him pout.

"yes i was the one who's calling every midnight just to check you. i don't know why i did that. but what i am not expecting is you became comfortable with me. remember when you told me to play the song say you won't let go? haha. that's when i learned that it is your favorite song too."

oh, that night.

"unexpectedly, we became close in person too. haha. i was hesitant at first. but everyone was telling me that you are the one for me. like a missing piece of a puzzle. they are very supportive to me. everything was like a dream."

tommy is so close to tearing up. he wanted to pull jimmy by his ear and hit him for doing this.

not that he doesn't like it.

in fact, he love it. so much. the happiness is overwhelming.

"tommy.." jimmy called, he is now standing in the middle of the stage with his guitar and a mic.

"you became my inspiration for the past four years of my college life... and i am so glad that i was able to say my feelings now. is this the right time? i hope so. i patiently waited for years. and i can wait for more. "

toy who's one of the people sitting on the first row of seats of the auditorium stood up and pushed the still surprised tommy up to the stage.

the silent people in the hall earlier went loud as tommy stood beside jimmy and the taller began playing his guitar.

jimmy serenaded the smaller with their favorite song.

"jimmy.." tommy finally got the courage to speak after the latter sang.

"hm?" jimmy responded while staring to him lovingly.

"jerk." he hit jimmy on his chest.

"owh!-"

the hall was filled with laughter but immediately replaced by their teases as tommy showed his care for the latter. "ayo- what hurts you kid?" tommy asked.

"here.." jimmy puckered his lips up.

"ai'jim!" tommy growled at the taller but he just looked at him affectionately.

"take my heart, sittichok."

"i'll take care of it, karn."

jimmy ruffled tommy's hair.

-

[ special note ]

firstly, happy 5k reads! 🎉

secondly, we've reached the chapter 50. i didn't expected this to happen because i was writing a lot of unfinished stories before. thank you guys for your support i was able to finish my first ever completed story. and to my friends who gave me courage to start this- you know who you guys are, thank you so much.

thirdly, you guys still have more questions to ask right? like, how tommy can't recognize jimmy's voice through call and other unexplained chapters? well, the answers will be on the lost chapters that will be published next. you can drop your other questions and requests on the comment section.

again, thank you! and sorry cause i'm not used to write romantic scenes like this. TT