22

“Uh—guys, we have to leave now because we still have something to discuss for our club. Right, Ben—i mean, Phi Ben?” Earth said after having their sumptuous meal.

“Yes. Sorry, we can't accompany you guys more today. But I hope we can hang out again like this. Thank you so much, krub.” Ben replied, caressing the back of Earth's hand under the table.

“Ow. That's okay guys. I hope so too. Please take care on your way to uni, na?” Pangpod smiled at them.

“No worries, guys. Sure, let's go out again soon! I'd love that. Take care, okay? Thank you!” Saint flashed his winsome smile.

“Take care guys! Earth! Take care!” Toy said, giggling.

“Yes, phi. Thank you phis. Uh, phi Jimmy, we will go now. Thank you for treating us today!” Earth winked at Toy before he tried to get Jimmy's attention.

“Owh— y-yeah. Sure. No worries. Take care na krub!” Jimmy smiled at them.

“Take care krub, nongs, Neen and Ben.” Tommy waved his goodbye.

The cooking club officers made their way to the university. The five of them were left quietly at the table. All of them are on their phones, except for Tommy who's pouting while staring at the thin air.

Suddenly, Pangpod's phone rang and he answered it. It was a call from his girlfriend.

“Uh, guys. I'm gonna go now ans pick up my girl.” Pangpod announced after the call.

“Woah. Sure! Take care on your way, Pang.” Toy smiled widely.

“Ow, say my regards to her okay ba?” Saint stopped typing on his phone and looked at Pangpod.

“Naaaa krub.” Pangpod replied, chuckling. “Ey, Jim.” he turned to Jimmy.

“Ao. You gonna go now?” Jimmy asked.

“Yeah, I'll pick my girl up. Thanks bro. Take care later when you leave.” Pangpod said.

“Thanks. You too!” Jimmy smiled.

Not so long after Pangpod left, Saint stood up and left the restaurant as well.

“Hey Tommy.” Toy called his bestfriend.

“Hm?” Tommy responded.

“I almost forgot this...” he said while searching for something inside his bag. “Oh— this! I have here two tickets of the movie you wanted to watch. Now is it's due date, please watch it—”

“With you? Sure!” Tommy became energetic.

“Uh. No—? With Jimmy.”

“What?!”