42

“okay, let's try it complete now. shall we?”

tommy nodded, sitting next to jimmy. they have been practicing in jimmy's room for two hours now.

“1.. 2.. and 1, 2, 3.” jimmy started playing his guitar.

they successfully finished their practice today.

“good job, my.” jimmy ruffles the smaller's hair.

“thanks. you did great, my.” tommy replied, and giggles as jimmy began petting him.

“cutie.” jimmy can't help but to smile widely. he wanted this for how many years. finally, his dreams are now becoming closer and closer to reality.

“e-eh? what?!” tommy, being the panicked gay he is, grabbed jimmy's guitar. “anyway, h-how did you learn that song in that short period of time?” good thing he easily thought of a topic to discuss.

“i already knew it for a long time now.” jimmy answered, tilting his head sideways as he stares at the latter.

“did you know that it was my favorite song?” tommy smiled at him.

“uh-huh.” jimmy nodded.

“eh? how did you know?!” he exclaimed.

“huh?! n-nothing.. i just knew you love that song because you really enjoy it.”

“ow— you sure a smart one, huh.” tommy teased him.

“not really. ” jimmy chuckled.

“i wished i became even half of you.” tommy sighed and pouted.

“why?” jimmy leaned in, chin was rested on his both palms while his elbows are on tommy's thighs.

“so that my parents will be more happier with me.” the smaller answered truthfully.

“you want them to be proud of you, too?”

“hmm.”

“then, let's help each other through the rest of the year.”

“what do you mean 'each other'? you're already great with your studies.”

“nah. i suck at some of my classes.”

“how the fuck? ”

“you'll see. haha. let's help each other, na?”

“hm. sure!”

“nice nice.”