Chapter 6

POV Maddie

I woke up to a bing sound from my phone. I groaned as I rolled over and retrieved my phone from beside my bed. I had a new notification from Liam Payne and is was a message.

Liam Payne
Good morning :)

It read as I instantly smiled. I typed a quick reply asking if him and the boys would like to come over for dinner tonight and he accepted the invitation. I then asked Zoey and Patrick if they would like to join and they also accepted.

The rest of the day I just hung out with Mackenzie and did absolutely nothing. Mackenzie and I discussed what was going to be made and Mackenzie volunteered to make her amazing lasagna.

The boys arrived at about 6:30 that night and Patrick arrived ten minutes later and Zoey another 5 minutes later.

We all sat down on the couch and I was in between Liam and Louis. As we watched sponge bob (I don't know why it's on) I couldn't help but notice that Louis was taking sneaky looks at Mackenzie. "Go talk to her" I whispered to him and his face went a crimson red.

"I will at dinner, I don't was to disturb her cooking" he said and I knew he was just making up reasons not to talk to her but I just ignored it and continued to watch sponge bob.

"Dinners ready!" Mackenzie yelled, placing a large bowl of lasagne in the middle of the table.

Niall was the first to sit down and Zayn sat next to him. Zoey then sat next to Zayn and Patrick next to Zoey. Mackenzie then sat next to Patrick and Louis sat next to Mackenzie. I was next to Mackenzie and then Liam sat next to me and Harry next to him.

We all grabbed a plate full of lasagna and by the time everyone had for finished Niall had had 3 plates of it! "This is delicious!" He exclaimed while finishing the late bite if plate 3.

"Haha, thank you Niall" Mackenzie said. Mackenzie then got all the plates and started to do the dishes.

"Can I help?" I heard Louis ask nervously.

"Of course! You can wash" Mackenzie said and Louis smiled.

The rest of us all sat around the TV once again and iCarly was now on and ironically it was the episode where One Direction were on it. Patrick, Zoey and Zayn were not paying attention and they were having their own conversation but the rest of us were watching. "Great acting, Harry" I said sarcastically to Harry.

"I know, I should've been an actor instead of singer" he remarked.

"Nah mate. You picked the right profession" Liam said and we all giggled.

As we watched the show I could hear laughing coming from the kitchen and I knew that Mackenzie and Louis were getting along. Mackenzie then entered the living room followed by Louis. "Dishes are done" she said.

"I think we should get going lads" Niall said and the rest of the boys agreed.

We all said goodbye to each other and as soon as they left (including Patrick and Zoey) Mackenzie said "Louis is so hot and funny" and I laughed.

"Does someone have a crush?" I cooed.

"Oh shut up! You and Liam were doing googly eyes at each other all night!" She exclaimed.

"And?"

"Nothing" she said.

We then all went to bed and a great night was now ended.