Chapter 31

POV Maddie

I woke up the next morning at about 9am with Liam's arm still wrapped around me and light snores coming from him. I smiled to myself and then tried to unwrap myself from his grip but I was unsuccessful. I tried once again and I was successful this time but Liam started to stir and soon his big chocolate brown eyes were staring into my ocean blue ones. "You have beautiful eyes" he says.

"So do you, I'm sorry for waking you" I apologise.

"It's no problem, I need to get up anyway" he chuckles.

"Alright, let's go downstairs" I say and get out of bed and walk downstairs and into the kitchen and I can hear Liam's footsteps from behind me.

"Good morning children" my grandad says and chuckles to himself and I roll my eyes.

"Morning, what are we doing today?" I ask.

"We were going to take you on a tour around Amsterdam" my grandma says.

"That sounds lovely" Liam says.

"Alright, well join us for breakfast and then get changes because we will be leaving straight after" grandpa says.

After we finished our eggs Liam and I went back upstairs to get changed. I put my white green day t-shirt on with some ripped skinny jeans and Liam put on some black slacks and a purple polo.

We went back downstairs to see my grandma and grandad all ready to go. "Let's go!" Grandpa exclaims and we all follow him out of the house and into his car.

We arrived home at 9pm after a great day around Amsterdam. We hired some of those pedal boats and pedalled around in the river and we went for a massive walk around everywhere. We had lunch at a nice cafe in the city and did some more touristy stuff before heading back home. "We're going to bed" grandma says, referring to her and grandpa.

"Alright night, I think we will be going to bed as well because Liam and I are wrecked" I say and Liam agrees.

After saying some final goodnights to my grandparents Liam and I go upstairs and to our room. I put on my pyjama bottoms and steal one of Liam's shirts and Liam puts on his normal pyjamas.

We then get into the bed and go into the same spooning position we were in the previous night. "Night love" I hear Liam mumble.

"Night babe" I say and then fall asleep.

~~~

A/N: short chapter I know :-/