Chapter 7

POV Maddie

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing and I can't say I was to thrilled about it. I got my phone on the ground and answered it not looking at the caller ID. "Good morning!" A very cheery voice said and I knew exactly who it was, Liam.

"Morning Liam" I groaned.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you up?' He asked apologetically.

"You did but it's fine if I get to hear your voice" I said and Liam laughed.

"Anyway, I was wondering if you were doing anything tonight?" He asked a bit nervous.

"No, I think I'm free, why?" I ask.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me?" He asked.

"Sure!" I exclaimed "what time?"

"I'll pick you up at 7:30" he said and I could hear the smile on his lips.

"Alright cya then" I said.

"Bye" was the last thing he said before I hung up.

The ret of the day seemed to drag on and 7:30 couldn't come quicker. I just decided on casual clothing again and wore black skinny jeans with my white 5 seconds of summer t-shirt and some TOMS.

I was sitting on the couch and Mackenzie was in the shower when I heard the door knock. I opened it to reveal a very sexy looking Liam Payne. "Hello Maddie" he said, grinning like an idiot.

"Hey Liam" I replied.

"Should we go?" He asked.

"Yep" I said. "We're going Mackenzie!" I yelled and I heard a faint ok I'm return.

Liam led my into his car and started to drive to the destination that we were going to this evening.

After being in the car for about 40 minutes we were way outside the city and we were parked in the middle of no where. We both got out of the car and Liam was still grinning like an idiot. He led me through some woods and then we came to a clearing where a lake was situated and I could see a candle lit dinner on a picnic blanket by the water.

Once we got all seated on the picnic rug I asked Liam "what has been your favourite place you have visited on tour?"

"Australia" he said. "It's so nice and the weather is amazing. I like Sydney because I can go surfing with Louis but I love Melbourne because it is absolutely stunning"

"I like Melbourne as well" I smiled.

"So Maddie before we eat I would like to say something important" he said really seriously.

"Go ahead" I said, waiting for him to say what he wants to say.

"So I was wondering if maybe you wanted to erm by my ah girlfriend?" He said really nervously, which was really cute.

"Of course" I grinned and he did the same.

The rest of the night consisted of a lovely dinner of sandwiches and small talk and he was now driving me back to my flat.

"I had a great time tonight" he said, once we stopped in front of the flat.

"As did I" I smiled.

As I was about to get out of the car I noticed an all to familiar one parked opposite my flat. It belonged to none other than Jordan Graff (Mackenzie stalker ex boyfriend). I thought he had finally given up because I hadn't seen his car in ages but obviously I was wrong. I decided to ignore it and Liam walked me to the door.

Once we reached the door Liam pulled me into a light and quick kiss. "I'll see you soon" he said and started to walk back to his car.

"Bye Liam" I said and he waved back and begun to drive back to his and the boys' house.

Once I entered the flat I was met with the face of Mackenzie who immediately screamed "details!"

I told her everything from the dinner to him asking me to be his girlfriend, which earned a sequel from Mackenzie. "Hey, do you know Jordan's car's out the front?" I asked her and she groaned.

"Ugh not again, just leave him there. Let's go to bed!" She said and quickly disappeared into her room.

I instantly fell asleep smiling as my head hit the pillow.

I can't believe it. I was Liam Payne's girlfriend.