Chapter 39

POV Maddie

Liam and I have been seeing each other a lot lately and it's been really hard for me not to kiss his lips. I've decided that I have now forgiven him and if he asks me to be his girlfriend once again I will gladly say yes.

The doorbell then rung and I quickly answered the door to reveal Liam. "Hello" he says and hands me a bunch of red roses.

"These are lovely" I say "let me put them in a vase" I say and then walk into the kitchen and pull out a glass vase and fill it with water and place the roses in it and place the vase in the middle of the table.

"Let's go" Liam says and he leads me to his car.

We then quickly arrive at the London Eye and all the memories flud my mind. "I thought I'd bring you here because we came here on our first date" he says "now there's a question I would like to ask you again and if you're not ready I understand but I would like you to be my girlfriend again?" He asks and I smile and jump into his arms.

"Yes" I whisper into his ear and he starts to grin.

*5 weeks later*

It was now time for Liam to leave me once again. Of course I was very upset. I didn't want him to leave yet but he has to do it. It is his job. "Bye Liam" I cry into his chest.

"Bye Maddie" he says and then makes his way with the rest of the boys through security and was soon out of my sight.

~~~

A/N: quick chapter I know :/