Chapter 13

POV Maddie

I woke up at 10am to the smell of m favourite breakfast. Chocolate chip pancakes.

I rushed out of bed and to the kitchen and saw Mackenzie in the kitchen making them. I would never usually have this much energy in the morning but I was still pinging from the night beforehand. "Someone seems jolly this morning" Mackenzie chuckled, placing the first pancake on a plate and giving it to me, along with some cutlery.

"Still on a high from last night" I said happily and then dug into my pancakes.

She made about 8 pancakes so we could have 4 each. She placed 7 of them (I was already eating one of them) on a separate plate and put it in the middle of the table. She got another plate for herself and sat down next to me with her cutlery.

I was in the middle of my second pancake when I heard the doorbell ring. "I'll get it" Mackenzie says, standing and walking towards the front door. "Hey Liam, she's in the kitchen" I heard Mackenzie say and Liam soon joined me in the kitchen where I was eating. Mackenzie then followed behind him and took her seat again and began to eat again.

"Hey Liam" I said when I finished my mouthful.

"Morning Maddie" he said happily "your probably wondering why I am here?" He asked.

"A little but I'm not phased because I have chocolate chip pancakes" I replied, finishing off my second.

"Is there some for me?" He whined.

"Only in your dreams" Mackenzie said and I chuckled and Liam began to pout.

"Anyway" he said changing the subject "I'm actually here to ask if you would like to accompany me to my sister, Ruth's, wedding?" He asked.

"Is it too soon?" I pondered "we only just got back together and this means I would meet all of your family and what if they don't like me and-" Liam cut me off.

"They will love you because I do" he said and Mackenzie 'awe'd'.

"What if I stuff things up?" I ask.

"You won't" he assured me.

"I guess I'll go then" I said and the biggest grin formed onto Liam's lips.

"Okay, the wedding is in 3 weeks and we fly out in 2 weeks so we can spend extra time with my family and we can do all the wedding stuff" he said.

"Sounds like a plan" I smiled.

"Well I guess I should get going then, I'll cya later" he said, pecking me on the cheek and then walking towards the front door.

"I love you!" I called out after him.

"I love you too" I heard him call back before I heard the door shut.

We had just finished our pancakes when Mackenzie's phone starts blaring 'I gotta feeling' by the black eyed peas. "Hey Louis" she said "yeah I'd love to!... Okay... Cya at 7!" She said and then hung up. "Louis just asked me on a date for tonight!" She exclaimed and I squealed a bit.

"We need to go shopping!"

"Alright, let me get changed" she said and walked towards her bedroom.

*1 hour later*

We just arrived at the shopping centre and it was packed. There were hundreds of people scattered everywhere. "Where should we go first?" I asked.

"Forever new?" Mackenzie suggested and I nodded as a reply.

We walked towards forever new and there we heaps of people around there. "Oh my god you're Madison Vandyke!" A girl screamed from behind and me and I turned around and came face to face with a girl about 14 years old.

"Yeah?" I said a bit confused.

"You're dating Liam Payne!" She screamed and I was no longer confused. "Can I please get a photo?" She asked politely.

"Sure!" I exclaimed. She's got her phone out of her bag and took a selfie with me. She then thanked me and went back to shopping.

"What was that about?" Mackenzie asked once I joined her again in the shop.

"Liam Payne" was all I had to say and she knew what happened.

"Anyway, what do you think I should get?" She asked me.

"That top" I said, pointing to a white shirt with the number '23' in black on the front.

"And these pants?" She asked, looking at a pair of plain black jeans.

"Yeah, that will look good" I said.

"Alright let's go pay for it" Mackenzie said and we lined up in the queue.

"Maddie? Mackenzie? I didn't except to see you here today!" Someone exclaimed from behind us.

Mackenzie and I both turned around at the same time and were met with Zoey and Patrick.

"Hey!" I exclaimed.

"Hey, meet us at the food court when you're done paying?" Patrick said.

"Yep, cya there" Mackenzie said and Zoey and Patrick left forever new.

We soon payed for the clothes and made our way to the food court. We entered it and saw Zoey and Patrick sitting at a table for 4 in the centre of the court.

We walked up to them and did our greetings and sat down with them. "Maddie, I have to talk to you" Patrick said to me very seriously.

He led me out of the food court and to a more quiet part of the shopping centre. "I don't trust Liam" was the first thing he said to me when we were alone and I was gobsmacked.

"Why not?" I questioned.

"I just think he's trouble. He's a big shot in a massive boyband and I don't want to see you heartbroken" he explained.

"That's for your input but I think I can take care of myself and Liam is too sweet to do anything like that." I said, walking back to the food court.

The rest of the day we just walked around and then Mackenzie and I left and went back home to get her ready for her date with Louis Tomlinson.

It was now 7pm and we have Mackenzie dressed in her new outfit and we out a little foundation and mascara on her face and curled her hair slightly.

We were both sitting on the couch when I heard the doorbell ring and I insisted I answer the door. "Hey Mads" Louis said when I answered the door.

"Hey Louis" I replied "Mackenzie your future husband is here!" I screamed and Mackenzie started waking down the hall shaking her head.

"Hey Lou" she said to him.

"Hey Mackenzie, let's go?" Louis suggested.

"Yep, bye Maddie" she said to me.

"Bye guys have fun and use protection!" I yelled as they walked towards Louis' car and Mackenzie facepalmed.

I shut door and began to enjoy my night at home alone.