Chapter 36

POV Maddie (2 months later)

It was now the last week of Liam and I's holiday. I had to go back to university in a week and Liam had to fly out to LA with the other boys a day before I go back to university.

I get out of bed and make my way to the kitchen and my eyes instantly meet the chocolate brown ones I fell in love with. "Good morning beautiful" he says and kisses me on the forehead.

"Morning babe and Mackenzie" I say, suddenly seeing Mackenzie standing in the kitchen.

"Well, I'm gonna leave you too alone because I'm going over to the boys house to see Louis" she says, grabbing her keys and leaving the flat before we had an opportunity to say goodbye.

"Well we're alone now" Liam says and his lips instantly find the crook of my neck.

"We can do that later" I chuckle and push him off me and he pouts "so what are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to spend and much time as I can with my lovely girlfriend before we fly out to LA in a week" he explains.

"Alright, well let's do the usual and watch movies" I suggest and Liam agrees. The first movie we watch it toy story and luckily Mackenzie wasn't here because Liam and I couldn't keep away from each other throughout all the movies we watched that day and ended up having sex on the couch.

"I love you so much" Liam says, as I put the shawshank redemption in the DVD player.

"I love you as well Liam" I reply.

It was now about 9pm and I was laying in Liam's cheat as we watched the lion king and then I suddenly heard the door open and then slam shut again. "I'm home!" I heard Mackenzie yell.

"Living room" I scream back and then I see her figure standing in the doorway.

"What did you get up to?" She smirks.

"Movies" Liam replies.

"What about you and Louis?" I wink at her.

"We only made out because the other boys were there" she says.

"Alright, well I'm tired now" I announce.

"Same" Liam agrees. Liam and I then get off the couch and say goodnight to Mackenzie and then make our way to my room.

Once we get there I change into my striped pyjamas and Liam strips down to his boxers and I couldn't help but stare at his perfectly shaped body. "Stop drooling" Liam chuckles. I then quickly snap back into reality and then climb into bed and Liam gets in next to me. "Goodnight love" Liam mumbles into the pillow.

"Goodnight babe, I love you" I reply.

"I love you too" he says and then I feel myself drift to sleep.