Chapter 43 (epilogue)

POV Maddie (9 years later)

It's Christmas and everyone is coming over to Liam and I's house in Wolverhampton to celebrate the day. Liam and I have a 9 year old son named Benjamin and 4 year old daughter named Natalie. The band ended when Benjamin was 2 because all the boys were starting families and wanted to spend more time with their families rather than being on the other side of the world.

Louis proposed to Mackenzie 4 weeks after Liam and I found out about Benjamin and they have now been married for 7 years and have a 4 year old daughter names Camilla who is Natalie's best friend.

Niall has now been married for 3 years to a lady names Rylie and they have 2 year old son named Kyle.

Harry is engaged to a lady named Penny and they had a child a daughter a year ago named Anne, after Harry's mother and Zayn has been married for 4 years to a lady named Lucy and they have a 4 year old son named James.

Patrick came out 6 years ago about being gay and now has a parted named Adam and they plan to adopt a baby soon and Zoey married a man named Wes Feldman and they now have a 5 year old son named Jake and a 2 year old son named Charlie.

"When are they all coming over?" I ask Liam.

"They should be here in 10 minutes" he answers.

"Mum, when's Camilla coming over?" Natalie whines.

"She should be here in 10 minutes" I reply.

"Yay!" Natalie exclaims.

"You know I'm not going to lie to you but when I first met you a part of me though you wee just going to be a summer love" Liam chuckles.

"Well obviously I wasn't" I reply. It's amazing to think we thought this was just going to be a summer love and when the boys had to go back to work and touring and I had to go back to university I never thought I was going to see them again, but I was so wrong. I'm happy everything turned out the way it did and I'm happy we are all still friends 9 years later. Liam is the man of my dreams and I was lucky enough to find him because he wasn't just a summer love.

~~~

A/N: that's it! The story is finished! I know it's a short epilogue but the main reason for it was so you know what happened to all of them so it's meant to be short. I hopped you enjoyed the story and I will be starting a new one called Stockholm Syndrome (Zayn Malik FanFic) which I hope you all read :)