Chapter 17

POV Maddie (3 days later)

It was now the day where I was leaving with Liam to go to Wolverhampton and meet his family. To say I was nervous is a massive understatement because I really hope they like me. I know I sound really petty because I want their approval so much but I do plan to spend the rest of my life with Liam because he is my everything and I don't think I could live without him and to be able to have him in my life for the rest of my life I need his family to like me so I need to leave with a good impression.

I had just finished packing and was bringing my suitcases into the kitchen where I was met with a very sleepy looking Mackenzie. "I'm gonna miss you" was the first thing she said to me and then I felt her arms wrap around me and from a tight hug.

Just as she finished hugging me I heard a couple of loud and heavy knocks on the door. It must be Liam. "Morning beautiful" he says as I open the door and pecks me on the cheek.

"Morning babe" I reply and I see his lips form into a grin.

"You should call me babe more often" he says, still smiling and walking into the kitchen. "Morning Mackenzie" I hear him say.

"Hey Liam" her thick British accent runs through my ears.

"We need to go love" Liam says to me and grabs my suitcases "I'll meet you in the car" he says and I nod and he soon disappears from sight.

"Have a great time" Mackenzie says, wrapping me in another hug.

"I will and don't get to busy with Louis" I said with a wink, causing her face to turn a crimson red. "Well I gotta go" I said.

"I'll miss you" Mackenzie says.

"I'll miss you too but I'll be back in a couple of weeks" I reminded her.

"Yeah yeah, cya" she says and I begin to walk to the front door.

"Bye" I said, closing the front door and walking towards the van and I saw Liam leaning against the van first with the door open.

"Ladies first" he smiles and I get into the very back of the car next to Harry.

Once I got into the van I was met with 6 different pairs of eyes, not including Liam's. There were the other boys and 2 security guard looking men. The car had 2 seats in the very front where the security guards sat and then had a row of 3 where Niall, Louis and Zayn sat and then another row of 3 where Harry, Liam and I sat. "The driver is Paul and the person in the passenger seat is Preston" Liam whispered to me and I nodded.

We quickly arrived at the airport where there must have been thousands of screaming girls which you could hear from streets away. "Stay here" Paul said, getting out of the van with Preston.

We were sitting here for about 5 minutes when the door finally opened. "Come out in 2's" Preston explained and Louis and Zayn went out first, then Liam and I and finally Harry and Niall. Each pair had 4 guards, one on each side. There was continuous flashes coming from every direction and a deafening scream coming from all the fans.

Once we were in the airport we were lead to a secluded room where we stayed until our flight was called. All the boys, guards and I were trapped in a room until I heard a flight attendants voice run through my ears. "All passengers flying on flight 67 to Wolverhampton please board you flight and present boarding pass to attendants" she said.

We said our goodbyes to all of the boys and received hugs from all of us and Liam grabbed my hand and led me towards the gate.

We presented our boarding passes to the flight attendants and were waved through to board the flight. Wolverhampton here I come.

~~~

A/N: I can't believe everything that is happening in Sydney! I live in Melbourne and it's really scary. I hope everyone gets out safely :-)