Chapter 29

POV Maddie (1 week later)

I was awoken by the beeping of my phone signalling I had a knew text message. I looked at the notification on my phone and it said it was from Liam Payne <3 I opened the message and it said:

Hey babe, be ready in 4 hours with a suitcase packed for 2 weeks xx

I was confused because I didn't know why he wanted me to do this but I obeyed him and started packing.

*4 hours later*

I had my suitcase sitting in the kitchen while I watched TV and was always getting smirks from Mackenzie. I decide to let them slide by and not worry about them even though they probably have something to do with what Liam is planning.

I then hear a knock at the door and Mackenzie races to get it "hey Liam" I hear her say.

I then drag my suitcase from the kitchen to the front door where I see Liam. We both say bye to Mackenzie and then get in a black van that is waiting for us.

We then arrive at a place, which I haven't seen yet, but I can hear the screams of girls from outside the van.

We then exit the van and I notice we are at the airport and we are then rushed through the girls by security.

We are now waiting for our plane and I suddenly realise something "what about our bags!?" I explain and Liam chuckles.

"It's fine, security get them separately, all we need to do is get them from baggage claim when we land" he explains.

"Plane BA-145 to Amsterdam is now boarding" the flight attendant says through the speaker and my eyes widen.

"Happy birthday" he says and we board the plane.