Chapter 25

POV Maddie

When Liam and I arrived in London we were met with screaming fans and hundreds of flashes. Luckily there were bodyguards waiting for us, once we got off the plane. Liam intertwined our fingers as we were led through the thousands of girls and into a black van.

The car then came to a stop and I noticed we were now at the front of the boys' house. We got our luggage from the back and then made our way to the front door.

Once we opened the door we were met with the other 4 boys and suddenly wrapped in a hug. I noticed Harry was hugging me and Zayn was hugging Liam. "We missed you!" I heard Louis yell.

"We missed you too, Lou" I said.

After we had hugged all the boys we made our way to the games room. I started to have a game of darts with Harry while Liam played FIFA against Niall and Louis and Zayn had a game of billiards.

Harry and I were now in the middle of our game and I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I saw I had a new message from Patrick. I opened it and it said:

Where are you?! You were meant to be home at 2.

I typed a reply saying I was at Liam's house. I then continued my game with Harry and I felt my phone vibrate almost instantly.

You know how I feel about him... Please me careful.

I groaned at t he text and continued my game. "You alright?" Harry asked, obviously seeing the fact that I'm annoyed.

"Yeah, Patrick's just being stupid" I explained and he nodded and we continued our darts game.

When we finished I asked Liam to take me home so I could talk to Patrick. Liam nodded and grabbed his keys. I said goodbye to all the boys and got in Liam's car.

We quickly arrived at my house and I said bye to Liam and gave him a quick kiss. I then walked into my house and was met with a pissed Patrick. "I was worried about you!" He exclaimed.

"Gee, I missed you too" I said, sitting on the couch.

"You said you were going to be home at 2!" He yelled, and I don't see why he was yelling.

"Why are you yelling?" I asked.

"Because I'm pissed! I was expecting you to be here at 2 and I was worried sick!" He yelled.

"Well I'm a big girl and I don't need you to be watching me all the time!" I exclaimed and now I was starting to yell.

"You know what I can't be fucked dealing with this right now!" He screamed and left the house and slammed the front door as he left.

When he left I could hear yelling coming from Mackenzie's room. I opened the door and saw her screaming into her phone and then she threw it onto her bed angrily. "What was that about?" I asked.

"Jordan" she said. "Anyway tell me about Wolverhampton, how was the wedding?" She asked.

"The wedding was great and Wolverhampton is loverly. Liam has a great family and I really loved it there" I answered.

"Did you and Liam... You know..." She said and winked and I could feel my checking going a crimson red. "Oh my god you so did!" She screamed and I nodded. "What was it like? Was he-" she was interrupted thank god by the doorbell. "Oh that must be Louis!" She exclaimed.

"Why is Louis here?" I asked.

"We are going on a date" she said and I gave her a look of 'why didn't you tell me?' She shrugged and answered the door.

"Ready to go?" I heard Louis' voice ring through the house.

"Yep" Mackenzie answered "cya Maddie!" She said.

"Cya" I answered and heard the front door close. I was now alone in the house.