f i v e

In the morning I brushed my teeth and washed my face, I went down to eat breakfast while still wearing my new pajama.

Some black shorts with a white Tshirt, a panda was imprinted on it and it ate some bamboo. It was so cute. My hair was in a messy bun and my head felt pretty heavy.

I did sleep well, but I woke up in the night, because my brothers walked around in the house all night long. I think these guys never sleep. Maybe they are vampires.

Caleb was sitting in the kitchen with Jon, both were drinking coffee.

"Good Morning." I whispered shyly. I really wanted to say it louder, but I was afraid they would be mad at me. Victor could have told them about yesterday.

"Good Morning, sleepy head!" Jon chuckled, taking a sip from his cup. "Are you ready to have a fun day with Caleb?" Caleb looked up, he looked like he only realized now that I was here. "Sure." I replied.

"Fuck! I totally forgot I was looking after her today." he groaned. 

"Language!" Victor admonished Caleb, walking into the kitchen in his suit. Is he even changing his suit or is he maybe sleeping in them? 

"Can one of you guys watch over Liltih? I have things to do." Caleb groaned. 

"No." Victor looked blankly at Caleb. "I told you, today you will look after Lilith."

"I am sorry, Cally. I have work to do, because we left early yesterday." Jon apologized to Caleb.

"Uhm, I dont need a caretaker." I mumbled. "What was that?" Victor suddenly asked me.

"I can just stay at home today, I am old enough to take care of myself for one day." I tried to explain myself.

A day in my new room, would be chilling and I could finally think everything through.

"Lilith-" Victor started, he sounded angry. I rethought my explanation, did I say something wrong or was this counting as disobeying him. 

"Lilith." Jon interrupted him. "Today you will spend your day with Caleb, because that was the plan, but next week you can spend some time at home, okay?" 

I simply nodded. Thanks Jonathan, for always saving my ass.

"Go put some clothes on. I will wait outside for you." Caleb commended me, standing up, while rolling his eyes. He put his cup into the sink and left without another word.

Not having any other choices anymore, I ran into my room and took out a yellow tshirt and some black jeans with holes in them.

I wondered what Caleb had to do and what we would do the whole day. I really wished I could spend time at home or maybe even with Jon or Elijah. 

Caleb wasnt that mean yesterday, but he changed his mood pretty fast and I cant really tell how he is feeling. Spending time with somebody who clearly does not want to spend time with me is not very fun.

I let my hair open and put on some Mascara, before heading down.

Caleb wore some stylish clothes. He wore some black Joggers with chains hanging on the left side. A black and white stripped longsleeve Shirt and a white tshirt over it. He looked like the eboys I saw on tiktok.

I am impressed to see somebody dress like this in the real world. It suited him well.

"Come." He sat into his car and we drove off. 

"Where are we going?" I asked, but he ignored me.

Instead he turned on some music. It was not the kind of music I liked, but it was okey. I dont know why, but I  like the slowed versions of every song I found.