n i n e

Xander's POV

After Lilith stormed off, Jon argued with Victor. Yes, maybe he shouldn't have grabbed her face like this, but if she can't understand the easiest things, she needs to learn the hard way.

Victor went upstairs, into his office to work on something. Jon left the house together with Caleb. Both of them did not know how to deal with their emotions.

Elijah sat with me in the living room, we played a video game together, that is how we deal with stuff we don't want to talk about.

Elijah beat me the third time in a row and I got pretty frustrated. I cussed at him, Elijah just chuckled.

Everytime I almost win I see this dork Peter touching Lilith and I just get mad. She is such a good girl it pisses me off. She doesnt realize how this boy looks at her, he is litereally eating her with his eyes.

She is too thin and she is dumb, she does not know how dangerous this world we live in is, especially Victors work.

I expected her to always cry and complain about everything, but she always apologizes and does everything I tell her to do. She pisses me off so much.

"Do you think Lilith is a good singer?" Elijah asked me suddenly. I stopped playing and looked at him irritated. "What do I care? She probalby sucks."

"Stop being so mean to her, she is nice and she is our sister." he defended her.

"And what are you climbing up her ass for? She always smiles like a damn robot, I never saw her cry, even though her parents died. She is sick." I spat at him.

He rolled his eyes. "You weren't crying much too." he murmured. "When our mum passed away."

"Shut up." I wanted to punch him. "You werent either."

"I guess it lies in the family then, stocking up emotions I mean." Elijah smirked at me. He is trying to make me soft for this idiot of a sister.

Everyone is soft on her, Jon, Elijah, Caleb, even Victor! I can see past his little act of being an adult and the man of this house.

He knows more of Lilith than we do, this social worker told him something, that is why he is putting this protection mode on.

When we turned off the video game, the house was quiet for a moment. Then we heard a thumb. A bed was creaking and the first thing that came into my mind was when Elijah or I had a girl over.

"Stop! Stop! STOP!" I heard a female voice pleading. Elijahs eyes met with mine and we both stormed upstairs to Lilith. "NO!"

We run into her room, I slammed the door against the wall, looking around to check if anyone was in here. She lied in her bed, trashing around, the pillow and the sheets laid on the floor.

She kicked with her legs, and her hands were trying to slap something.

What the fuck is she doing?

Elijah walked past me. "Lilith! Lilith, wake up! You are having a bed dream!"

He tried to wake her up, but she did not stop. Tears were streaming down her cheeks.

He tried to wake her up with constant shacking, but she only gasped for air. For a moment I thought somebody was choking her, but Elijah only touched her shoulders.

"HELP ME! PLEASE STOP!" 

I walked up towards her standing next to Elijah, pure shock. 

This was not a normal nightmare.

I touched her shoulders as well, shaking her. "Lilith! Lilith, stop this!" I was loosing my temper.

"PLEASE DON'T DO THIS SIMON! PLEASE DON'T TOUCH ME!" 

I stepped back, my mouth opened and my eyes widned. I felt sick, I felt so sick hearing this screams.

I looked at my twin and he looked exactly the same. He held his hand over his mouth.

"I AM SORRY. I WILL BE GOOD, DON'T DO THIS. DON'T DO THIS."

I am terrified of what is happning here. I start to imagne what might go through Lilith's head and it only made me feel disgusted.

For the first time in my life I felt helpless, I wanted to to something, to end this painful screams.

Somebody shoved me aside. Victor was in the room, no sign of surprise on his face seeing Lilith like this, but his eyes were open wide everytime she screamed these heart breaking sentences.

"Why is there screaming?" Now Jon and Caleb also ran into this room. They were back.

"Hold down her arms and legs! We need to calm her down before she hurts herself!" Victor instructed us. I couldn't do anything. I was frozen in my spot. Jon pressed one of her arms down and Victor the other one.

Caleb pinned down her legs. Her screams are only got louder. "NO. NO. MOM DON'T LET HIM DO THIS!" 

She trashes her belly up and her breath got flat. She starts throwing her head to the left and to the right. 

Elijah approaches her, grabbing her head with his shacking hands, his fingers softly stroking her cheeks.

"It is okay, Lilith." my twin brother whispers. "We are here. We protect you. Everything is alright."

He repeats his words over and over again, he sounded so desperate and afraid at the same time.

The room got quiter, till one last scream startled us all, the others let her go for a second and she shoot up. Her eyes wide open, looking around.

Her hands grasped her clothes, she sighed relieved when felt them. She spotted us all. 

She gasped, blinking in fear, but then something strange happend. Her expression changed blank, but then she only looked surprised.

"I am sorry! D-did I wake you? Was I screaming again? I wasn't screaming too loud, was I?"

What the fuck? What is happening here?