e i g h t e e n

"Why is there blood on you shirt, Lilith?" Jon asked me, when I arrived at home.

After Peter and I talked, I felt better about our friendship, even though the fact that he thinks he likes me confuses me.

I decided to just ignore it and concentrate on our concert at the Halloween Party. We don't have much time left, so we need to practice a lot.

After I drove home with Xander, because he had detention, we were greeted in the living room.

Jon and Caleb were playing video games, while I could hear Elijah do something in the kitchen.

"It's not my blood." I told him truthfully.

"What-" Jon's eyes widened. "Did something happen in school?"

"Peter's nose was bleeding, so I used my shirt." I explained to him, sitting down on the other couch.

"Evan's had a nosebleed?" Elijah laughed, as he came into the living room with a sandwich in his hand.

"I made lasagna! Why are you eating a sandwich?" Jon stated, glaring at Elijah.

He just rolled his eyes and ignored him. "So Lilith, how was band?"

"Good. I forgot to tell you, but we will have our first performance on the schools halloween party." I smiled at them.

"We will come cheer for you." Caleb looked at me, giving me a small smile back.

"It is still hilarious. How this pussy Evan's got a nosebleed, while having band practice." Xander snorted, grabbing Elijah's sandwich and taking a bite.

"He's a whimp." Elijah grinned and then flicked his fingers against Xander's forehead.

"Actually he was hit." I mumbled, feeling bad about how the twins badmouthed him.

"Hit?" Jon's voice sounded alarmed.

"Uhm yes. You know the boxing club you told me about Elijah." I started. "They were talking about me, so Peter told them not to, so they hit him."

It isn't the whole truth, but it was enough.

Elijah's eyes darkened. "The boxing club?! Did they say something to you?" He sounded serious.

I looked around and saw that the others were glancing at me strange. Their faces were turning scary.

"W-well, something about that the whole industry will k-know about me, because I'm your sister." I stuttered, I already regret telling them.

Jon got up from his spot, walking out of the living room, to go up the stairs.

"He's going to talk to Victor." Caleb said, he seemed calm, but his fists were clenched.

"These bastards. Tell me the details? Did they touch you?" Xander growled.

"One grabbed my face, but Peter hit him, so it's fine." I bit my lip, this conversation is having a really bad turn.

"Motherfuckers!" Xander cussed, he was walking circles, trying to figure out what to do.

"Are you okay? Did it hurt?" Elijah leaned down to me, brushing my cheek with his hand.

"A little, we run away afterwards, so it's fine."

"Tomorrow we will kill those bastards." Caleb's voice sounded evil, a dark aura was around him.

"Killing?" I gasped, a shiver run down my spine.

"We are ripping their heads off." Xander sounded happy, he smirked at Caleb.