t w e n t y

The next weeks were shit. I tried my best to avoid Victor and I wasn't very succesful.

He run into almost everytime I left my room and for some weird reason he tried to have small talk with me.

Asking about my day and about my well-being, and after that he couldn't just walk away nicely, no.

He made a scary face and warned me about the dangers of the outside world.

But after the twins told me, that his behavior is an act, I wasn't afraid of him as much.

I spend most of my free time after school with the twins, after Jon partnered up with Victor I wasn't so fond of him.

Well, I missed his warm hugs, his bubbly self and his caring smiles, but he was a jerk.

Elijah and Xander opened up to me a little more, morever Xander did. He was still an idiot most of the time, but he tried not to cuss at me.

He even let me play video games with him in his room, it was so fun and I even won sometimes.

In school everything was back to normal.

Well I met the three boxing club members in the hallway, that threatened Peter and me. All three of them had bruises all over their body.

They didn't even dare to look at me.

When I asked Elijah about it, he told me that Caleb and Xander ganged up on them, so nobody in school would mess with me again.

Band pracitce was one thing that went smoothly, I couldn't shout as much as the singer of Grlwood, but I did my best to make this performance successful.

Peter and Dylan practiced almost every day together at Dylan's house, they invited me, but I declined, I don't need another discussion with Victor.

Dylan and Peter finally agreed on a song for Samantha and me to sing. We will sing a song from AJR. It was a very good song and together with Samantha it made lot of fun to sing.

Burn the house down.

We praticed as always twice a week and in no time we had only two weeks left before our big debute.

"Guys, we need matching costumes." Samantha stated on one wonderful thursday, looking at us with a sternly look. "I know you all aren't happy about shopping, but we need to buy it this week. Any suggestions?"

"Why matching?" Dylan groaned, circling around on his small chair.

"Maybe something that suits our band name." Peter suggested.

"Peter." I stared at him irritated. "We don't have a band name."

"Oh." He pouted his lips and started to kick against Dylan's legs.

Dylan kicked back, so the two of them started a war.

Samantha sighed. "You are my only allie. We need to make a plan."

Good, I had no ideas.

"Maybe..." I mumbled and started to think. "Something with the Elements, because we are four."

"Nooo, I had a really bad Avatar phase in middle school, that would turn out very weird." Samantha declined my super creative idea.

"Seasons, maybe?"

She made a humming sound. "Seasons sounds like a cool band name, and we could make costumes for each of us."

"Any other ideas?" I asked, so we wouldn't rush this idea, because we were desperate.