b o n u s - 3

x a n d e r

"You want to date my little sister, you delusional scumbag?" I barked at the man infront of me.

He was tall, way to tall if you ask me. He looked like some sort of russian bear and I wasn't fond of him at all. 

I understand that Lilith is over twenty years old already, yet I hated the idea of her dating random guys. It was the first time Lilith brought home a boy and told us that she wanted us to meet him.

He was russian and some years older than her.

"We are dating already. Soon is our one year anniversary, Lilith thought it would be best not to tell you." The man infront of me shrugged his shoulders, he still held my sisters hand in his.

It bothered me, I was the only one of my brothers that seemed so faced, because of this situation.

"Calm down, Xandy." Jonathan tried to soothe me, he tried to make me sit down on the couch like everyone else, but I was ready to fight him.

"Who do you think you are, coming into my house, touching my baby sister." I gritted my teeth, making my hands into fists.

"Well, I am Yuri Noskov." He blankly stated, glancing down at my giggling sister.

"You won't date him, Lil." I forbid it, no way in hell is my little sister going to date some russian foreigner. "I dont need a damn alcoholc in my house."

"Woah, thats racist." Yuri called out, in the back Elijah started booing at me.

"Apologize to our guest, Xander." Victor furrowed his brows at my words.

"No, no, it's okay." Yuri smiled at my brother, this snake. "I don't drink alcohol, my father was an alcoholic, not good memories."

I gulped, guilt started to form in the back of my head, so I shook my head, there was no way he would make me soft.

"Do you have an american passport, I swear if you are using my littl-." He pulled out his passport out of his pocket, he knew something like this would happen.

"I was born here, my father had family here, so they immigrated to the US. I still have family in russia, though my russian isn't perfect. I grew up bilingual." 

"Too much information." I groaned, rolling my eyes at him. He tries to be special and get all the attention, this asshole.

"Stop being mean to my boyfriend." Lilith hugged his arm and pulled him more towards her.

"Get the fuck away from him." This situation was so nerve wracking, I wanted to push him away from her and just punish this heart warming grin out of his face.

"Let's all calm down." My father smiled, he wanted to shake Yuri's hand and go into the dining room to drink tea with him.

"Cancel the plan!" Elijah jumped up on top of our father, so they would both land on the floor infront of Lilith and her poor excuse of a boyfriend.

"Sit back down, we need to follow Victor's plan." Caleb frowned l and picked Elijah up.

"Plan?" I asked confused, what plan?

"Even I noticed." Lilith sighed and shook her head in embarrassment. "Victor, Jon, Caleb and Elijah acted so calm and okay with my boyfriend, because your anger were enough for five people."

"What?" I turned around facing my brothers, they all had a sneaky smile on their faces.

"Sorry, Xander. We thought it would scare Yuri away if one of us made him uncomfortable and when he would still stick around we planned to send Elijah, then Caleb and so on." Jonathan excused themselves.