b o n u s - 5

v i c t o r

Her hair was curled up in a short bob, she wore glasses and her shy laugh made my heart beat faster.

I licked over my dry lips and shook my head, I couldn't get caught staring at her again.

After work I often went to a café, just to sit down and enjoy a delicious glass of sweet ice coffee. It was a year long tradition, not even my brothers knew, that their though and scary oldest brother sits in a café and drinks sweet ice coffee.

Exactly two months ago a young woman appeared in this place as well, she ordered a latte macchiato and a small cookie. She sat near the window and watched the people outside, sometimes she read books on her phone.

She tried to hide her smile whenever something funny happend in one of the books she was reading, I even caught her shedding some tears at one point.

I felt like a stalker, it was actually pretty pathetic, I was the boss of the Clover company, I was the one who practically raised my five younger siblings and I, the one who was a cold badass, was afraid to talk to this young woman.

Yet I also was a virgin that couldn't get his shit together and speak to a single woman.

I will be honest, I never really felt romantic feelings towards another person, yes I crushed on some girls in high school, but when they wanted to do more stuff than kissing I didn't wanted to.

I would call myself a late bloomer.

The pressure of losing one's virginity was a huge deal that I never understood, I sometimes felt ashamed of myself, not because I wanted to loose my virginity, no. I felt ashamed, because society made me feel ashamed.

You loose it either to soon or too late, there is no in between. You get judged if you loose it soon and you get judged when you still have it after a certain age.

A sigh left my mouth, as I drank the last sips of my favorite drink. I pushed myself up and put my bag around my shoulder.

I gave the girl a last glance, before I turned myself towards the door to leave the shop.

"Luffy!" The women's voice called out, with furrowed brows I turned back to her, I was the only other customer in the shop.

Her cheeks turned a bright red, as her hands went up towards her mouth. "Ah, sorry. There is a button on your bag, I called out because I was so suprised to see it there."

"A button?" With a confused expression, I pulled my backpack into my hands and inspected it.

She was right, there was a button of a random anime figure on my backpack. I gritted my teeth, Lilith and Elijah had a really nerve wrecking anime phase.

They tried to make us all watch these anime with them, they put their fan merch everywhere, to make us, like Lilith said, addicted.

"You're correct." A soft laugh escaped my mouth, if it wasn't for Lilith and this button she wouldn't have talked to me. "My sister must have put it there."

"It's a great anime, did you watch it?" Her eyes sparkled, the young woman with the shy personality changed to a complete fangirl, huh.