t e n

I was mad at myself. I haven't dealt with a nightmare for a long time and having one now was pretty depressing.

When I sat down in the kitchen the next morning, eating breakfast everyone starred at me worried.

"Good Morning." Victor was the last one that joined us for breakfast. His eyes rested for a short while on me. "Lilith, are you okay?"

I nod. "Yes, I am sorry for scaring everybody, these nightmares happen sometimes, so don't worry."

"Do you want to talk abou it?" Jon asked me. "There might be a cause for those nightmares."

I just sighed. I couldn't ignore these question about my nightmares anymore now that everyone knew.

"Well the cause is my stepfather, but I dont know why, I dont remember the nightmares after I wake up. I only remember that he wasn't a really nice man and always grabbed me and ordered me around." I explained to them.

All of them stayed quiet, as if they knew something I did not know.

"Uhm, okay." I broke the silenece. "Did you think about my band?"

Victor opened his mouth, then closed it again. He looked like he was deep in his thoughts. I was suprised that neither Elijah or Xander were saying anything.

"It is okay, you can stay in your band." Jonathan approved of me. 

My eyes widned, what was that? What happened to those rules Victor screamed about yesterday. I glanced at Victor, he narrowed his eyes and focused on my reaction. I couldnt hide a smile appearing on my lips. 

I never imagned Jon would stick up for me.

I opened my mouth and began laughing. "No lies. You serious?" I reassured myself and looked at Jon.

He smiled at. "Yes, Vic and I decided it would be best to give you a safe place, where you can be creative." My eyes wandered to Victor who clearly had no idea what Jon was talking about.

Maybe I should test my luck and ask them, if I could go to the Cinema with Dylan and Peter. I mentally shoock my head. No, no, I think the boys will start a riot if I did.

"You guys should leave for School now." Victor changed the subject, standing up and walking out of the room.

The Boys started walking out, too. So I turned to Jon and hugged him. "Thank you." I whsipered, then kissed him on his cheeck and run out of the room.

Outside the boys sat in Calebs car, Looks like we drive together today as well.

"Are you sure you feel alright, Lil?" Elijah asked me, while we were driving to school.

"Yes I am, I told you already." I watched him glancing at me through the mirror.

"Hey Lilith." Xander got my Attention. "You know if anyone at School ever messes with you, or if a boy gets way to close to you, you can tell us, you understand?" Xander really tried to be nice, but it sounded like a treat. Why would anyone mess with me?

"We are alwys there for you, Lilith." Caleb also said.

Okay, I dont know what happened to my brothers, but these are not the same boys that watched me yesterday getting grabbed by Victor.

It kind of made me qngry. In front of others they want to be the nice big vrothers, but they are allowed to treat me like dirt at home.

"Yea, sure." I only said and after we arrived at school I got out and walked straight to Megan and Anna, who waited for me near my locker.