b o n u s - 7

Uhm-. Hi! I dont know if you guys remeber me, the characters or this book, but I said I would post seven bonus chapters in total so...

Here is the last one, sorry for the wait.

I apologize for the spelling and grammar mistakes, a lot of time has passed since I last wrote an english chapter.

So see it as a christmas present. Happy Holidays and everyone stay safe!

"Daaaad!" My older brother Sven ran into the house, leaving me behind.

"No! Dont tell Dad!" I shouted in panic, trying to catch my brother, though the only thing I catched was the door.

With my face.

"Ugh." I grumbled, as I opened the front door I saw lots of diffrent shoes standing infront of me. "Oh gosh, they are all here."

"A boyfriend?!" I could hear lots of deep voices roar in union.

"Valeria!" My father's voice called me, while biting my lip I stepped slowly into the living room.

Everyone was here, literally everyone.

My grandfather sat in his usual chair, while my Uncle Victor sat besides him on the couch, next to him was my Uncle Jon with his husband.

Uncle Xander was already standing, looking like he was getting ready for a fist fight.

His twin brother Uncle Elijah leaned against a wall, Uncle Caleb just sat on the couch watching everyone quietly and my father stood directly infront of me.

"Hi, Daddy." I squeaked out, putting on my cutest smile.

Sven was standing behind him, snickering at me. Idiot.

"Sven told me you have a boyfriend now?" He asked me, he lifted his eyebrows and gave me his usual stern look.

I felt a lot of pressure answering that question, because I think neither my mom nor my aunts were here to support me and it seemed like my uncles were ready to murder someone.

"Let me explain." I started playing with my fingers avoiding his gaze.

"Valeria, yes or no?" Uncle Xander sighed nervously.

"So this boy asked me out..." I started waiting for reactions.

"And you declined politely, because there is no way our little Lera would start dating at seventeen right?" Uncle Victor seemed to be deep in his thoughts.

"I-."

"Right?" Uncle Jonathan gave me a demanding smile.

"I didn't agree to be his girlfriend, but-." I got interrupted.

"There's a but?" Dad's eyes widened in disbelief.

"I agreed to go on one date with him."

"No, you're not going." Everyone in the room spoke out the same words at the same time.

Creeps.

"I am going." I popped my lips, remembering what Mom and Aunt Megan thought me. "What reason would speak against me going on a date?"

"You're too young." Uncle Xander said promptly.

"I am only going on a date." I raised one eyebrow.

"The boy could try something funny!" Grandpa spoke loudly.

"No one that knows me would dare to do something funny." I shook my head.

"Oh and what makes you so sure?" Sven wanted to know.