f o u r t e e n

It was official. I had my first crush on an actor. After we watched the two marvel movies, I couldn't stop talking about Spiderman.

Even in the morning when we went down to eat breakfast, the movies were just so awesome. I cried so much, too. But afterwards searching for pictures from Tom Holland made me just so happy.

I really wanted to see the two movies about him, I even talked to my brothers about him after the girls left.

It was afternoon and I sat in the living room, watching the Lip Sync Battle of Tom Holland on my phone with one ear plug in. I couldnt stop myself from smiling.

"What are you watching?" Caleb wanted to know, he walked into the living room with Elijah.

"Smiling at your phone? Are you texting your crush, Lilith?" Elijah was joking, I grinned. Remembering Annas words from yesterday I wanted to try it out, like Megan said, to play a little. Maybe I should see how far I can go.

"Actually I am watching my crush!" I stated. "He is just so funny and cute!"

I ignored their looks and just glued my eyes on the screen again.

"What?" Caleb seemed like his soul left his body. Elijah opened and closed his mouth over and over again till he finally decided to run out of the room.

"Jonathan! Lilith has a crush!" he screamed and run around in the hallway.

Oh, wow. He rated me out right away.

But when I heard a plate crash, I knew everyone else heard it as well.

"What, why, who?" Xander shouted from upstairs, he stomped down the stairs.

Victor walked slowly out of the kitchen with Jon following him.

Now everybody gathered in the living room. Their eyes were widened, they looked like they had just seen a ghost.

"Who is your crush, Lil?" Jon was the first one who seemed recovered from his state of shock.

"Wait I put him on the TV. He is so cute!" I smiled at them. "You know he is super strong and so funny! When I first saw him I knew from all the other people, he is the one I like the most!"

"Strong?" Xander spat, seating himself besides me. "I bet everyone of us is stronger the him!"

"Dont you think I am cuter, Lil?" Elijah pouted kneeling infront of me.

"Everyone can be funny, Jon knows really funny jokes." Caleb murmured sitting on the other side beside me.

Jon and Victor just sat down on another Couch. They all waited tensed up, while the TV still loaded before connecting with my smartphone. After some seconds a random edit on YouTube started playing on the TV.

All of my brothers stared at the TV as if they were dumbfounded. "Isnt he awesome?" I wanted to know of them, smiling innocently. "You know after watching the movies yesterday, I think Spiderman is my one and only Marvel Crush!"

They sighed in union, to ease the tension I popped my lips. "You know there are two movies of Spiderman, we could watch them together some time."

"I have the urge to do something bad to you, Lilith." Elijah said evily, standing up and moving his fingers. He looked like he was going to tickle me.

I wanetd to jumb up and run into my room, but Caleb and Xander both held my arms.

"You know, after giving us a heart attack, you should pay." Xander laughed and Caleb smirked at me stupidly.

"No!" I squeaked trying to wiggle myself out of this. "Jon! Jon! Save me!"

"Saving you?" He raised an eyebrow, on his face was the same stupid smirk. "Maybe you should ask Spiderman to save you, he so much stronger and funnier than me." Jon turned around.

Victor watched this little theater, but the best is yet to come. He fetched his phone out of his pocket and started to film this.

For who is he even filming this?

When Elijah started tickling me I lost it. I was so ticklich I couldnt stop laughing. "No, please, somebody stop this!"

The twins and Caleb looked like they had the most fun. "To see how ticklish you are, I should have tried it out sooner!" Xander was defintly a sadist.

"Jonathan, please! You are my favourite superhero. Plee-hease!" I laughed myself to the edge of tears. "Please forgive me, I shouldnt have challanged your strength!"

"And I am funnier than him?" Jon mocked me, amused he turned himself around.

"You are the funniest guy-" I yelled with laughter. "The funniest guy I know!"

He guffawed and then sprinted in my direction. "You evil villains! I wont let you torture my sister anymore!" He jumped at Elijah who fell to the ground, but Elijah didnt give up.

He dragged Jon with him, so they both rolled around on the floor.

"So this is our last showndown! I wont let you win!" Jon laughed like he was cut out of a superhero movie, fighting playfully with Elijah.

"I will defeat you and take this princess as my hostage!" Elijah said in reply.

Princess?

They wrestled on the floor. I was really concerned for their well being. I know that siblings fight, but they hit each other with such a strength.

When Jon overpowered Elijah, Xander let go of me.

"You are not alone! I won't sit and watch you defeating us!" He forced himself a way into the fight, to my suprise Jon easily handled the twins ganging up on him, after a short time both lied on the floor, huffing heavily in and out.

Caleb looked like he had decided that he was no match for Jon, he hold up his hands in defeat.

He got called a traitor by the twins, but he just chuckled at them and sat down on the floor next to them.

"My princess. I am here to save you." Jon kneeled in front of me, taking my hand and giving me a bright smile.

"I thought you are a superhero? Why are you acting like a knight?" Victor called out, still filming us.

"Don't destroy the moment." He hissed at him, then looking back at me charmingly. "Now, my dear. Will I get a reward for risking my life for you, my princess?"

The same warm feeling from yesterday came up inside me. I felt my chest tightening. My hand brushed Jon's cheek, implying him to get up. When he slowly stood up, I started my speech.

"My savior. For saving my life, I thank you with my heart. My humble self will gift you something. I hope you will cherish this moment, because I truly will remember this day, with joy in my heart."

Gently I kissed his cheek and then hugged him. "My dear brother, thank you for saving me."

A moment of silence filled the room, nobody moved, I just felt Jons arms slowly wrapping around me as well.

"Whenever you need me. I will come flying, my princess." He whispered into my ear.

And here I am again, with another update

Hope you liked, how Jon would call it, some Family Bonding Time.

Don't forget to vote and let me know your opinions and thoughts !