A Team's Bewilderment

Kageyama's POV
After Nishinoya and Tsukkishima confronted me and the dumbass about our companions I froze but kept a stoic face on the outside to prevent suspicions. I had to refrain myself from laughing as I watched the idiot trying to protest. But the more I thought about it the more I wondered why he was hiding it.
Was he ashamed? Was it a personal reason? Was it by some miracle he ended up with Itazura and was hiding it for the same reason I was hiding Shinryaku? No that's impossible. He's a dumbass and Itazura granted intelligence. It wasn't long before my head started hurting as I thought about possible reasons.

Also the idiot's protesting was getting on my nerves. So I decided to finally speak up.
"It's non of your business. The dumbass and I will be taking our leave now." I stated nonchalantly before I gripped Hinata's wrist and dragged him away from the team a fair distance away ignoring his cries asking me to let him go. I needed answers. And I'm sure he wants some too.

I dragged him down the street, heading towards the park I normally run past whilst heading to school. It was only here did I finally let the dumbass go. Turning to him I noticed his pouting at me as he rubbed his wrist. I felt kinda bad I'd hurt him but the face he was making was really cute.... Wait... WHAT?! I did not just think he was cute!!
Nope not at all!
Shaking my head I looked at him properly.
"So why'd your drag out here at 10pm at night huh Baka-" I interrupted him before he finished his attempt at an insult.

"Show me your companion." My tone was low and deadly serious. I stared at him with a steel glare as his eyes widened and his own glare faltered.
"Uh... d-do I really h-have to?" He stuttered.
"I'll show you mine if you show me yours. And I swear on my life won't tell a soul because I'm in the same boat as you." I told him my tone and glare not changing.

Whilst it was dark I could see the fear and hesitation in his eyes.
"L-let me guess... Shinryaku?" He stuttered, still visibly shaking despite the darkness. In response I whistled short and sharp, keeping my eyes trained on Hinata as my peripheral vision caught sight of the blinding light as Shinryaku appeared by my side.

Hinata's POV
I raised an eyebrow when Kageyama whistled shielding my eyes at the sudden flashing light that appeared. I finally removed my arms from my eyes blinking to adjust to the dark again. Staring beside him I widened my eyes as I noticed the large Jaguar with striking purple eyes sat patiently beside him.

"No way..." I whispered, moving my gaze to look at Kageyama in utter disbelief.
His eyes were shining in the moonlight as he looked at Shinryaku, gently scratching behind her ear as she purred calmly.
His gaze suddenly snapped back at me, his eyes set in stone again. "You're turn."

I gulped as I looked back at him, taking my bag off and peeling off all my tops - vest included - the cold night air sending a shudder down my spine. I looked back at Kageyama, my face determined but my body shivering with fear and hesitation.

Kageyama's POV
I looked at the idiot confused as to why he took off his top layers. I got lost staring at his surprising abs, feeling my face heat up almost certain my cheeks were now a bright red. His sigh were what snapped me from my trance as I looked back at his face. He nodded his head before he slowly turned around so his back was facing me - showing off a huge galaxy coloured tattoo in the shape of a crow with its wings spread wide.

My jaw practicality dropped at how spectacular it looked painted across his pale back. I watched in silence as he ran his fingertips gently across his right shoulder, the tattoo suddenly springing to life as it twisted and swirled and flew off his back morphing in midair into the shape of a large black crow with bright galaxy coloured eyes. Hinata turned back around, holding his right arm aloft as the Crow flapped her wings softly - gently landing on the aloft arm. I breathed out the breath I didn't realise I was holding as I whispered:
"Itazura... she's real too..."

Third person POV
Once Kageyama and Hinata had departed so suddenly, the rest of the team remained silent until Nishinoya decided to break it.
"Was it just me or was that weird for you guys?"
The rest of the team nodded their heads, some humming in agreement.
"Do you think they're hiding something from us?" Asahi questioned, petting his hellhound that sat beside him.
"Like what?" Tanaka asked.
"Isn't it obvious?" Tsukkishima questioned, his peregrine falcon perched on his shoulder as he pushed up his glasses. Everyone turned their heads to the tall blonde expecting him to continue as he did.
"Either they're hiding their companions because they're so rare they don't want them to be discovered as of yet, or they're hiding a relationship they haven't yet discovered for themselves." He stated.
"Wait, when you say 'companions so rare' do you mean Shinryaku and Itazura?" Ennoshita spoke up, his peacock preening it's feathers behind him. Tsukkishima nodded once in response.

Everyone stayed silent until they suddenly erupted into confused and baffled conversations. Daichii stood where he was, his fox licking it paw beside him as he picked out bits an pieces of different conversations.
"No way. Hinata and Kageyama have Shinryaku and Itazura as companions?!"
"It's impossible, they haven't been seen in five hundred years!"
"Do you think they've shown again because something is due to happen on the near future?"
One snippet of a different conversation caught his attention. It was between Tanaka and Nishinoya.
"What do you think Tsukki meant when he said they had a 'relationship they haven't discovered themselves'?" Noya questioned said he plopped himself down onto the floor playing with his cheetah - Sokudo.
"Do you think he could've meant it romantically?" Tanaka replied, also kneeling down to scratch his wolf - Meishu - under her neck.
"Well I'd understand it. Those two are like the closest out of everyone on our team." Noya pointed out.
"You're right. I guess it's just strange to think Kageyama could be gay." Tanaka chuckled softly at the thought.
"Well we shouldn't judge regardless of anyone's sexuality Tanaka." Daichii explained sternly as he walked over to the two, his fox - Minkusu - passing along beside him.

"Understood captain." Nishinoya and Tanaka claimed in unison.
It wasn't long before the teams conversations finally dispersed along with the members as they parted ways to head home.