Temporary Satisfaction

Hinata's POV
After Kageyama calmed me down, he decided that we should just chill and watch movies for a few hours before trying to go back to sleep again ready for practice tomorrow.

He pulled his laptop out of his draw, setting it up on his knee as he cuddled me - my head resting on his bare chest.
He handed me a bottle of ice cold water which I was grateful for as I slowly sipped it, enjoying the cool liquid sliding down and temporarily quenching the flames that I'm sure were raging in my throat. He handed me a spoon so we could eat the ice cream before it melted as he found a tv programme for us to watch.

We settled on "How I Met Your Mother" because we both liked pointing out the flaws and the many mistakes and plot holes it had. So for the next few hours we watched the show, munching on the vanilla ice cream as we kept pointing out the flaws to each other. Turns out there was a fair few I'd missed that Tobio had managed to pick up on. It surprised me actually that there was that many I'd missed. But all in all, we had fun and it was roughly 11pm when the ice cream tub was empty and the laptop was more or less just playing in the background as Kags and I enjoyed a small make out session in the dark. I don't know how it got to this stage - probably something along the lines of a competition. He kisses my cheek, I kissed his. He pecked my lips, I pecked his. And then from there it went from mini pecks and smooches to a full on tonging session. I'm not saying I hated it, I was practically relishing in the feeling of his tongue wrapping around mine as drool slipped down our chins as our teeth occasionally clashed - small gasps and mewls escaping between our lips from time to time.

I finally pulled away from him, a thin string of saliva connecting our lips as we caught out breaths and connected our foreheads together. My semi was hidden under the covers and I was thankful, but I'm sure he already knew I had it.
"I would say hey want a round two? But I think it's time we sleep. We have practice early tomorrow." Whilst I wanted to say yes to a round two, I understood what he was saying. So I complied as lay down on the bed as he turned off his laptop and placed it back in his draw before cuddling up to me, giving me a gently peck of my cheek. Shinryaku was already fast asleep at the bottom of the bed and Itazura was resting on top of Kageyama's wardrobe. She preferred her space most of the time when she was sleeping.

I'd already discovered that tomorrow was going to be extremely interesting because I tried going to the bathroom earlier, and practically limped all the way there and back. My hip was that sore. Not to mention I couldn't speak, so that was going to be another fun matter in itself.
I smiled to myself when I heard light snores coming from behind. I turned my head, somehow managing to reach his cheek to give it a small peck before slowly drifting to sleep myself.

Time skip
I was first to wake up the next morning. I rolled over so I could look at Kageyama. His face looked so smooth and calm when he was asleep. It was a nice comparison to his creepy smile that he sometimes does. Not that I minded really. He was cute either way to me.

I slowly started peppering his shoulders in kisses until he finally started stirring as he came to.

"Morning Tobio." My voice was raspy and kept cracking and my throat was still sore but I felt better then I did yesterday morning.
"Morning shrimp." Tobio greeted me, his voice tired, low and husky. His morning voice made me shiver. I loved it and honestly I don't really know why.
"Nice to see you can kinda talk now." He snickered as he sat up stretching.
"No thanks to you." I retorted flicking his ear.
"Ow." He practically tackled me, pinning me in my back to the bed. My eyes widened in fear of what he might do as my eyes played tricks on me - his face suddenly contorting into that of my father's. I could feel my body trembling underneath his grip. He must've noticed my state as I felt him climb off me before sitting me up and pulling me into a hug.

"Sorry Shoyou. I wasn't thinking. It's just me. I love you with all my heart and I won't push you to do anything you don't want." His voice was calm and soft as he gently stroked my hair, helping me calm down.

Itazura squawked as she flew above us, her feathers rustling. I looked up at her before my eyes landed on Kageyama, noticing those soft eyes looking at me with concern.
I smiled. "I'm alright now. Thanks Tobio." He smiled a genuine smile, planting a small kiss to my lips before he climbed out of bed.
"Practice today." My eyes lit up. I was so excited. After practically sleeping all day yesterday I was bubbling with energy. I stood up, slipping on my boxers and shorts.

"Itazura." I half called to her so she could understand that I wanted her back in her tattoo form. She flew down and paused behind by back. I shivered as I felt her slowly melting and swirling on my back before she finally settled into her tattoo form - the colours stretching out over her spread out wings. I turned to look at Kageyama and his face looked kinda scary. He was smiling that weird smile again.
"Hey Idiot. Snap out of it!" My voice cracked again as I gained his attention. His smile faded as he looked at me.

"Shinryaku Tattoo Time." I followed Shinryaku with my eyes as I watched her make her way to Kageyama, gently pressing her nose against his right thigh before a blinding flash shone through the room and the Jaguar was replaced with a small delicate tattoo on his thigh. It made me smile at the way Shinryaku appeared and disappeared. It was an interesting sight.

I hunted for my shirt, finally finding it hidden in the corner of his room where he threw it yesterday morning. Slipping it on, I hid my crow tattoo before picking up my jacket and slipping it on.

Kageyama was just finishing tying his shoelace when I looked at him again. I pulled my shoes out from under the bed where I kicked them the other night and put them on.

"Time to go?" Tobio asked. I nodded once I finished tying my lace and we made our way downstairs, picking up our bags and a piece of fruit each from the table before leaving the house. We walked in silence, munching away at our breakfasts before launching the remains in the park for the birds and wild animals. I noticed his pace had picked up a little so I picked up mine.

Noticing he picked his pace up more so I followed suit. By the time we got to the street of the gymnasium we were having a full blown race, chasing each other towards the entrance of the club house. Because my hip was still in pain he ended up beating me this time round as we collapsed outside the entrance trying to catch our breaths.

I was glad not much had changed between us over the weekend - even though we were now dating and we'd done extremely intimate activities, I was happy we were still able to act like we used to. That way non of our team mates would get suspicious. Except maybe Tsukki. He has too keen of an eye.

After catching our breaths, Tanaka showed up with a key and unlocked the club room for us as we stepped in, Tanaka, Sugawara and Daichii close behind.
It wasn't long before everyone had shown up. I turned around so my back was facing the walk to hide my companion tattoo from them since I didn't out a vest in this morning. However I'd completely forgotten about the hickeys on my neck and the one on Kageyama's.

The both of us simultaneously slipped off our shirts, and were about to put on our kit shirt until Tanaka spoke up and pointed to my neck.

"Is that a hickey I see Hinata-san?"
Tobio and I froze instantly.