Sickening Torture

Hinata's POV
All I could feel was pain. My head was throbbing. My face stinging. My knees aching. My ankles stiff. My fingers numb. My chest hollow. Pain was becoming my new best friend. But I think that was for the better. I was slowly gaining consciousness, a low groan leaving my lips as I attempted to move. I couldn't move anything. All I could do was open my eyes. That was all. I couldn't move my hands, my feet, my arms, my legs, my neck, nothing. I was paralysed. My eyes adjusted to the dark as my ears eventually picked up on the sound of the storm still raging outside, the rain pattering strongly against the window. My eyes looked around, my brain not recognising anything. The ceiling was a dark brown and looking around I appeared to be in something similar to that of a cabin found in the woods. My skin suddenly picked up on a warm heat. Looking to my left I noticed a small fire in the stone fireplace in the middle of the wall. The skin on my elbows tickled which meant I was likely lying on fur or a rug. But what really had be baffled, was when I cast my eyes down my body to see myself completely naked save for a simple small blanket covering my lower area.

And then it hit me. He came back. He found me. He knocked me out. He kidnapped me. He was going to kill me. Now my attempts to move were more desperate. I couldn't die. Not yet.
I had to apologise. I had to find Kageyama. I had to hug him just one last time. I can't die yet!

But my desperate attempts failed, my body still paralysed because of the poison in my body from his Black Mamba. And it's be another few hours before it finally killed me completely.

"Awake I see? How delightful." I froze. My eyes darted around the room before widening drastically as they landed upon the monster stood to my right.
"Now it's time to finally destroy you."

I couldn't move. I was helpless. All I could do was watch in horror as my father stripped himself of his shirt and unbuckled the belt holding his pants up. I squeezed my eyes shut, refusing to see anymore. It was horrific. I listened as his jeans dropped to the floor, flinching internally at the sound of his belt buckle hitting the floor.
I listened to his heavy footsteps walk forward in my direction, close to wretching when I felt him straddle my waist.
"Open your eyes baby-" His voice was that same sickeningly sweet tone he always used to use when I was younger. I refused to listen.

I knew what horrific sight I'd be exposed to if I did. It was painted vividly in my brain and I felt my stomach twist and flip in on itself, desperately trying to rid its contents. But just like in the past, refusing to listen to orders cost me. I choked as my eyes snapped open upon feeling a large hand press slam against my neck. If I could move I was certain my hands would've flown up to grip the hand and try and pull it off my neck, but they remained stiff by my sides.

"Well now your eyes are opened, I want you to earn your keep." I gulped knowing exactly what that meant. He removed his hand from my neck and shuffled up my body, my eyes shaking when I saw his member hovering over my mouth. I was so close to vomiting. This was embarrassing, dirty, haunting and down right terrifying. I hesitated. I kept my eyes trained on his face, trying to ignore the hard muscle pressing onto my closed lips.

"Come on baby~ I know you want to. You were always so eager with your 'dictorial king'. That is what you called him."
I froze. S-so he has been watching me... the whole time?! He witnessed and observed every single move I'd been doing?! He watched and listened to everything Kageyama and I did?! I gagged just thinking about it.

What sick psycho does that?!
"Well come on! Please your daddy already!"
And then without warning he forced his member into my mouth, his hand pulling my jaw down so it hung slack.

Somehow I could still move my tongue which I found highly convenient as his member thrust its way into the back of my throat.
I could do nothing but take it. He thrust into me hard, tongue unwillingly swirling around him as his hands gripped at my hair so he could force his way deeper down my throat. I felt physically sick to the stomach.

He continued to force his way into my throat, his grunts and groans of pleasure as my tongue unconsciously hit a sensitive spot ringing in my ears, making the whole situation that much more horrific. The taste on my tongue was bitter and disgusting, the complete opposite to Kageyama. And yet I was forced to go through this ordeal with my sick bastard of a father.

Tears pricked my eyes as his member continued to thrust deep into my throat, the monster using my lack of a gag reflex to his advantage. I was shuddering with fear, my tongue still unwillingly swirling around him. My stomach continued to twist and turn, threatening to spill my guts up.

And just when I thought this particular situation couldn't get worse, a long groan left his lips as I felt hot liquid squirt into the back of my throat. The bitter taste was disgusting and I instinctively began trying to spit it out, feeling a small amount drip down my chin.

But the growl from above me forced me to stop as my fear filled eyes looked up at the face of my predator.
"Swallow it-" his voice was deep and threatening. I desperately wanted to spit it out in his face but I knew it would only make the situation worse.

So after multiple attempts, I finally swallowed the bitter substance, shuddering and gagging at the disgusting taste still lingering in my mouth.

I knew this wasn't the end. My thoughts drifted to Itazura and Kageyama and the team. I hoped Itazura had found him. I hoped I could see everyone again.

Please Itazura. Please Tobio. Find me.