A Fresh First

Kageyama's POV
It didn't feel like a few hours had passed before I was woken up by something pulling at my arms. I opened one eye to see the dumbass trying to pull away from me. I unwrapped my hands thinking I'd probably made him feel more uncomfortable with the increased heat from my body. I sat up, rubbing my eyes as he also sat up, scratching his head and blushing furiously. I got confused at first, thinking it was probably just from the fact that I'd cuddled him until I felt an oddly familiar pain in my lower region. I instantly froze, my face flushing a beet red.

"I-I'll be right back. I-I'll get you some water." With that I practically leaped from the bed and dashed out my bedroom door heading straight to the bathroom to sort of my extremely embarrassing problem.

Hinata's POV
I sat frozen on his bed, face boiling from the blood rush and my eyes extremely wide. He had... He had a fucking boner?! Bitch what the fuck?! I practically stopped functioning, just sat there staring blankly, my mind racing with confusion. I wanted to scream but I knew I couldn't. Instead I fell back and grabbed one of his pillows, continuously smacking it against my face as I kicked my legs in the air like an excited girl who's crush had just confessed to her.

After a couple of minutes I calmed down, hugging his pillow his scent flooding my nostrils as I breathed. It was quite nice. As I lay still my mind began to wander. Before it quickly turned naughty. Thinking what it would be like to have Tobio hovering over me, kissing and sucking on my neck tenderly - every few minutes telling me it was all going to be okay and that he loved me and that he'd do everything he could not to hurt me. The image of him slowly pulling off his shirt and teasingly pulling down his trousers making me blush more (if that was possible) as I hid further in his pillow. I could feel myself reaching a semi but I wasn't really sure if I wanted it to stop or not. Last night's kiss was nice and for once, I actually forgot about my father for a while. I mean, we aren't official yet so I don't know if it'd be awkward but.... maybe I actually want this. I want to know how it feels when I'm not forced against my will. I want to know how it feels to be loved and treasured even during such an intimate activity. I want to feel like anyone else in a situation like this. I want-

"I brought you some water Hinata." Kageyama's voice made me practically leap a mile as my thoughts came to a stop, myself now fully hard as I hid it under his pillow as I sat up and leaned against the wall. I took the glass from him, noticing the embarrassment and blush on his face. He could barely look me in the eyes.
"Thank you..." I mumbled before I took a few sips of the water, relishing at the cool liquid sliding down my throat and soothing the awful burn. I still kept the pillow on my lap, still hiding my hard on from Kageyama. I continued drinking, feeling the bed sink as Kageyama sat down on the other end of the bed. The room was silent. Shinryaku and Itazura had ran out the room earlier and had yet to return - most likely in the kitchen eating.

"What are we?" The words suddenly flew from my mouth before I could stop them. Kageyama looked at me as I turned to see his reaction.
"What do you mean?" he asked.
"W-Well after last night with us c-confessing and k-kissing, are we like... official or friends with benefits or what?"
"I guess that depends. Shoyou will you be boyfriend?" I could sense the smirk in his voice at his suave response.
Blushing harder, I finally looked at him in the eyes, a smile slowly tugging at my lips.
"Yes. Yes I will." My voice was still scratchy but it was audible and even I could tell there was confidence within its tone.

I placed my water down on the floor, feeling a little better than I was this morning before I slowly crawled to Tobio, making his expression go from neutral to confused to utterly baffled as I forced him onto his back and straddled him, leaving the pillow at the end of the bed.
"I - I want to... try it.." I confessed. His face suddenly showed concern.
"Are you sure? You might have another panic attack like you did yesterday." Tobio questioned as he carefully sat up, me still positioned on his lap.
I nodded before explaining. "Our first kiss last night was nice and for once he'd actually disappeared from my mind for a few seconds. I'm hoping I'll forget him again if I know it's you. I want it to feel like a first time. Awkward, but tender and amazing." I blushed more as he smirked at my last comment, but looking at his eyes, they darkened as he placed a hand behind my head and pushed it down so he could kiss me.

His soft lips once again made my own tingle as I closed my eyes and placed my hands on his shoulders, enjoying the way his lips slid over mine perfectly. I mewled when he suddenly bit my lip causing me to part my lips slightly - creating a big enough opening for him to slide his tongue into my mouth. I could feel the room getting warmer as the kiss deepened, Tobio's tongue exploring every inch of my mouth as quiet moans rumbled in my throat. I could tell it was turning him on as I felt his shorts get tighter underneath me. I felt like I was on cloud nine, my mind for once going blank as I got lost in the kiss, both of our bodies radiating heat as our cheeks flushed.

Eventually I pulled away, while I hated to I had to catch my breath. As I moved, a thin string of saliva connected our lips, our eyes half lidded and cloudy as we stared at each other lovingly.
Looking at his eyes, I noticed the blend of multiple shades of blue trapped inside a ring of navy that wrapped around the eye. It was so entrancing watching the way the colours swam this way and that almost as if they were looking for a way to bleed out of that ring. Without thinking I leaned in again, closing my eyes and pressing my lips against his again, resuming our make out session as our lips connected again. It was an amazing feeling and I didn't want it to stop, but the pain in my lower half was slowly beginning to ache for release. My mind was hazy as I unconsciously began to move my hips, searching for any kind of friction as my hands started to move, looking for the bottom of his t-shirt. The kiss began to get sloppy as the rest of our bodies began to get desperate. I could feel his grip tightening in my hair as he let out low gasps when I accidentally hit a weak spot on his lower half. I internally smirked, loving the fact I was the only one to hear those gasps.

And I knew it was only going to get better - all memories of my father forgotten as my mind concentrated on me and my sexy setter.