Breaking Point

Kageyama's POV
I was soaked. Shaking. Trembling in worry. But I pushed forward. The rain had gotten heavier, and the thunderclaps just kept getting louder and more frequent. The wind had picked up, my hair flying this way and that but I carried on. I refused to stop now. Not while I still had hope.

I pressed forward, following Shinryaku as she followed Hinata's scent, Itazura flying above with Tenshi as Sugawara jogged beside me, his hair plastered to his face from the rain.
My mind was running wild with crazy thoughts as I continued to run after Shinryaku.
Please don't be too late. Save him. Finally make your words mean something. He deserves at least that. Find him! Save him!

"...-yama... Kageyama?"
I snapped out my train of though feeling a hand rest on my shoulder as Suga's voice ran in my ears.
"Huh?" I replied, somewhat dazed and confused.
"You need to calm down. Everything will be fine. We will save him Kageyama." His voice was calm, but I could tell he was just as worried as I was.
"I messaged Daichi so he could inform the team of what's happening. And as soon as we find out where that sick monster is, we'll figure out a plan to save Hinata."
I let out a shaky sigh as I continued to run, watching the concrete rush past under my feet.
"Right-" was all I replied with. But that didn't stop me worrying. Not at all.

But before I could delve into more worried thinking, I heard a low growl coming from Shinryaku and a loud caw come from Itazura above me. Looking up, I took in our surroundings, finding them very familiar.
I paused, looking around, spotting my house just down the street.
"My house?.." I was utterly baffled...
"K-Kageyama?... what's going on?" Suga asked with a worried tone.
"I live on this street.... I don't understand..."
"Wait you live here?!" Suga seemed surprised as he looked around for any trace of Hinata and his kidnapper.
I could hear Shinryaku growling lowly which meant danger was clearly nearby.
Tenshi and Itazura were circling above silently.
That was until I heard a loud and frantic caw before I felt talons claw at my head.
"Itazura now is not the time! Get off!" I yelled trying to get the Crow off me but she continued to tangle her claws in my hair as she flapped her wings frantically.

During my frantic outburst at trying to get the Crow off, I heard protective hisses and growls coming from Shinryaku. I paused in my fighting and looked in the direction the Jaguar was facing, taking in the forest that rested behind my house.
And then it struck me.
"The cabin!" My voice cracked. I remembered a fair few weeks ago, before all this started, I decided to train in the forest, stretching and running. Along the way I came across the cabin. It was simple and looked like it hadn't been used in some time, but I felt an off feeling being near it, so I stopped going to forest to train.

"Cabin? Kageyama what's happening?" Suga snapped me out of my thinking yet again.
"I know where Hinata is!" I practically yelled out.
"Then let's go save him!"
And with that the five of us charged forward, heading to the woods in search of the cabin where my boyfriend was being held. I just begged we weren't too late.

Hinata's POV
I was wrong to think my hell was over. So very wrong. I had no choice but to watch with wide eyes shaking in fear as my father removed the blanket covering my sensitive area, cringing as I felt my disgustingly formed semi hit my lower stomach.
"My you've gotten bigger~ looks so delicious." I physically gagged hearing his words. This was unnatural and absolutely disgusting. Tears streamed down my cheeks, internally begging for this to stop. Screaming at myself, begging for me to wake up and end this nightmare. But I couldn't. Because I fully awake. There was no nightmare. I was living reality. And it was hell.
My eyes squeezed shut, my mouth tightly closed as I held my breath, feeling his cold hands wrap around my ankles and lifting my legs up.
I wanted to scream. Knee him in his face. Stab him in the chest with a knife. But I couldn't. I was paralyzed. I was dying. Literally dying. And I didn't know how long I had left before the poison finally destroyed me.

I felt his hand slowly slide down my leg, the cold skin against my mine making me shudder and cringe. But there was worse to come. His fingers slid across my ass cheek, getting ever so close to my entrance. I had to bite my lip because the anticipation was killing me - and not in a good way. I wanted to scream, hoping someone out there would hear me. Hoping someone would come barreling in and drag this monster away from me. But my hope was slowly dwindling. No one was coming. I was all alone. I'd be left to rot. To slowly decay as the wild creatures feasted upon me whilst my father roamed free, the smuggest of smug grins forever plastered on his face whilst he attacked my mother and my sister. Whilst he gained his revenge.

"Hah-!" I cringed suddenly hearing my voice let out that soul noise. The first noise I'd made since waking up. And it was made with shame as I felt a finger suddenly thrust into me, almost instantly setting a rough and steady space, jabbing at all my sensitive areas. I felt the skin on my lip break slowly as I bit down hard, tears continuously streaming down my cheeks as I tried to hold in my moans. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of knowing he was breaking me apart. I wouldn't let him know that what he was doing was slowly attacking at my psyche - the sole thread keeping it together being the only thing keeping my entire being sane and refraining from releasing the pleasure I wished so desperately I wasn't feeling.

I never wanted this. I never asked for this. So why? Why do I have to go through torture?... why do I have to be the one going through hell?
Why do I have to be the one dying?...

Bang!