Confusion, Fear and Horror

Kageyama's POV
I don't know how long ago it was when I last slept so soundly, but it felt nice. However that peace and tranquility soon ended when I felt a body trembling against my own. I looked down to see a fluff ball of orange hair before me. My eyes widened in shock trying to remember what happened last night. Then almost like a tonne of bricks, it hit me. We revealed our companions to each other at the park. I invited him round to sleep over because I knew he had a long way to walk and he was stumbling all over the place with exhaustion.
Blood instantly rushed to my face as my entire body heated up at the sleeping idiot on top of me.
I was about to shove him off and wake him up when I noticed that he was trembling and whimpering. I picked up on the fact that my chest was wet, meaning that he was crying which instantly struck me with worry.
Sitting up, I pulled Hinata with me, tapping him and prodding him in a failed attempt to wake him up. I decided volume might be a little better so I started repeating "Dumbass" over and over again, my time getting louder and louder but to no avail. I furrowed my brows finally reaching my last straw.
"SHOYOU HINATA!!"
His body snapped straight like a snap band, his eyes shot open his orange eyes darting this way and that - fear and horror creating shadows over them. My worry only grew from there.
Hinata's POV
All I could do was run. I couldn't escape. He just kept chasing me. I felt like I was going nowhere, now matter how breathless I got as I continued to run. It wasn't long before he finally caught up to me. He gripped me by the collar as our surroundings changed. They changed from nothing but white to a dark room filled with only a solitary king sized bed. My eyes were wide as I continued to writhe, trying and failing to escape his grasp.
I froze as he pulled me back and slammed me onto my front on the bed.
"Ack!" Was all I could manage as his hand pressed against the back of neck forcing me to stay down and keep quiet. My whimpers kept slipping out along with my tears. All I needed was help. Someone to drag this horrible excuse of a person off me.
I shook violently as he fiddled with my belt, the buckle expertly coming undone as he yanked it from behind causing me to cry out in pain. But it cost me. His hand pressed harder against the back of my neck, starting to cut off my air supply. But he was clever enough to push enough to force me to submit but keeping me alive in the process.
More tears steamed down my cheeks as he used his free hand to pull at the hem of my pants and boxers, pulling them down until they were wrapped around my knees, securing my legs and preventing them from moving. However what really struck fear in me was when he leaned over my back, his rough lips inches from my ear as he spoke in that horrid tone of his.
"Not to worry my baby. It'll be fun for you. Trust me." My breath hitched and I almost vomited right there.
After that was nothing but pain as he forcefully slammed into my rear end with his huge member - repeating the action for what felt like hours as he grunted in pleasure whilst I just shook and cried in pain and horror. I wanted to scream. I wanted it to stop. I wanted it to be over. I-
"SHOYOU HINATA!!"

That voice snapped me out of it. I straightened stiffly, my eyes snapping open wide as they darted around the room, terrified that he'd come back for me until they finally landed on Kageyama as tears and sweat stained my skin.
His eyes stared back at mine, that ocean blue swimming with worry and confusion. My breathing was ragged as I panted before fresh tears streamed down my cheeks. Without thinking I launched myself at Kageyama, shaking violently against his muscular frame as I inhaled his unusual calming scent. I didn't even realise he'd wrapped his arms around me until I felt my hair being stroked smoothly and calmly. His soft voice caused my breath to hitch again as it echoed in my ear.
"I'm here Shoyou. Don't worry it's over now. I'm here." His words struck my heart and made it swell ten times bigger, making me forget about that horrid torture that kept constantly replaying in my nightmares every night. Why did he calm me down so much? Why did he call me by my first name? Why is he even caring? Why am I even here?!

I shot up, remembering where exactly I was but not remembering how exactly it was that I got here. The room didn't look familiar so I'm guessing I was at Kageyama's house in his room. Then suddenly like a lightning strike, everything they happened last night struck my memory - from us revealing our companions to him suggesting I stay at his for the night. My face flushed almost instantly, and then turned darker when I realised what position we were in - me practically straddling his bare torso on his bed.

I sprung up from that position, bowing quickly as I repeated my apologies before grabbing my bag and running downstairs and out the door - my mind overrun with questions as to why Kageyama helped me so much.

Kageyama's POV
I stayed silent for as long as I could, just hugging Hinata before I attempted to help him by whispering something unthinkable into his ear.
"I'm here Shoyou. Don't worry it's over now. I'm here."
I shocked myself saying those words - especially in such a genuine, honest and soft tone compared to my usual gravelly yell. I just felt like it was my duty to calm him down, I don't even know why. However my eyes widened as he suddenly sprung up, apologised for something then ran out of the house, leaving me utterly baffled, worried and scared.  Glancing at my clock I'm guessing he went straight to Karasuno since it was pretty late in the morning (at least for a school day anyway).

Climbing out of bed, I released Shinryaku from her tattoo confines as I dressed myself ready for morning practice. I noticed my jacket that I'd lent to Hinata last night strewn up on the floor. I picked it up and slipped it on, Hinata's scent catching my nostrils every time I breathed in. For some strange reason it was nice. It made my head spin but in a good way and my heart beat picked up again just like last night. I gripped my shirt, uncertain and extremely confused as to why I felt like this - whatever 'this' was.

Shinryaku began rubbing my calf with her body, interrupting my train of thought as I sat down on the bed, petting her.
"What is this Shinryaku? I wanna know..."