Crazy With Love

A/N: Smut Chapter! Doesn't affect main story, skip if you wish.

Hinata's POV
The heat in the room was starting to get intense as our bodies began to press together, refusing to leave any gaps our kiss got sloppy and rough with desire. I successfully managed to hook my fingers under Tobio's shirt, lifting it up so he could get the idea before he pulled back, allowing me to slip off that piece of fabric before I launched it to who knows where in the room.
Almost immediately he returned to kissing me, another mewl leaving my mouth as his tongue darted into my mouth yet again, our teeth clashing as he slipped my jacket off my shoulders. Excitement was coursing through my body - my mind still blank as I relished in this moment, loving the way his fingers accidentally brushed against my skin as they hooked under shirt, tugging it upwards. I pulled away from him, allowing him to take it off before he also launched it somewhere within his room. The bedsheets beneath us began to crumple and crinkle as we moved, our hips unconsciously bucking against each other for any form of friction. I dug my fingers into Tobio's hair as he suddenly honed in on my neck, instantly licking, nipping and sucking at my sensitive spot, my eyes practically rolling into the back of my head, my throat still burning from being ill but I didn't care as soft moans left my mouth ringing in his ears; somehow making him bite down harder.
Hungrily and thoughtlessly, I leaned down, sinking my own teeth into his neck - forcing him to let go of me as he gasped and growled in my ear.

"Warn me before you do that dumbass!" Kageyama's low growl did nothing other than turn me on more as I continued to suck at the spot on his neck, knowing that deep inside he loved it really.
Pulling away, I licked over the purple blood blister I'd accidentally left on his skin before looking him dead in the eyes and smirking.
"Don't act like you didn't love it." I winked.
Kageyama growled again, a devilish smirk on his lips as he flipped us over, pinning me onto my back as he gently pressed on my shoulders.
"Damn shrimp. You're cruel and annoying but I'd be lying if I said I didn't love you." His eyes widened, probably only just realising what he said as his grip loosened on my shoulders.

I tenderly smiled back at him, caressing his cheek with my thumb.
"You're a dictatorial King but I'll gladly be your queen if it meant spending all my days loving you." I replied knowing he'd get riled up again.
He smirked at my response.
"Cheesy and adorable. You'll pay for the name though." And with that he honed in on my neck again as I let out a sharp gasp, my hands flying to his back as my nails scratched it. A grunt echoed in his throat but instead of letting go he bit down harder on the other side of my neck.

The lower half of my body was practically on fire, my whimpers quickly growing.
"T-Tobio, S-Stop fooling around." I practically planted out as my breathing became rapid.

He finally pulled away from my neck, looking at me dead in the eyes before he smirked and placed his knee between my legs, pressing it up against my clothed member catching a weak spot making me let out a soft moan.
He leaned close to my ear, his warm breath sending shudders down my spine as he spoke.
"I think I want to tease you a little more."
Tobio's voice was low and husky but damn it was a turn on. My member was in a state of non stop twitching, begging for a release.
"T-Tobio please... Please."
He chuckled lowly but complied to my orders. He pulled his knee away and gripped the rim of my shorts and boxers, pulling them off every so slowly until finally my member sprung from its confines, slapping against my stomach. My face instantly became scarlet at being so vulnerable as he pulled my shorts and boxers off all together. Looking up at him I noticed him snickering.
"Pretty big for a shrimp." He mocked before he licked his lips seductively.
"Hey! Th-that's mean..." I tried to retaliate but I guess I should really take it as a compliment. I think that's what he meant it as....

My breath hitched when Kageyama was suddenly above me again, staring into my eyes. "No need to be self conscious. I love all of you no matter how big or small." Despite the nature the activity he was still comforting me, probably trying his best to avoid a panic attack, but deep down I know he means every word.

My eyes fluttered shut when I felt a soft pair of lips, tenderly kissing mine with passion.
I smiled internally as I melted into the kiss, my mind once again going hazy.
The moment was loving but it was short lived when my member twitched again, pressing against Tobio's leg alerting him of the situation.

He snickered again as he pulled away standing up just beside the bed. I watched with red cheeks as he untied the string of his shorts before slowly slipping them off his body, revealing his own hard member. Unconsciously I licked my lips as I grew hungry and lust driven.
His chuckle was faint but I heard as he spoke.
"Want a taste?" I eagerly nodded my head as he came closer positioning himself beside the bed. Licking my lips again I leaned forward, closing my eyes as I slowly took him into my mouth. His gasps were louder this time making me smirk as I continued further and further.
Whilst I hated to admit it, due to my father's constant torture I'd ended up losing my gag reflex so this was a cinch for me. Eventually his tip hit the back of my throat. It was only then I began to swirl my tongue around his thick member, attacking weak spots as he gasped groaned and moaned above me. I felt Kageyama's hands grip my hair. Wanting to pleasure him as much as possible, I sucked in my cheeks and wrapped my lips around him before slowly bobbing my head up and down - my tongue never letting up it's movements even when his tip forcefully hit the back of my throat. It wasn't long before I heard him panting. I wanted to keep going but he pulled out of my mouth before he finished.

Drool was falling down my chin as I looked up at him, my eyes practically pleading him for more as I felt my painfully erect member constantly twitching against my stomach.
Tobio must have gotten the hint as he pushed my into my back on the bed, looking at me with love and lust filled eyes as he aligned himself against my entrance. My breath caught in my throat as he began to push himself in at a snails pace, making me shiver at the feeling. I'd be lying if I said it didn't feel weird. I wasn't used to a slow entrance as soft kisses to my cheek to calm me down. I was used to an instant hit causing me scream every drop of air out of my lungs. But Tobio was slowly pushing himself in, allowing me to get used to the feeling, his soft kisses a sign of assuring me everything was going to okay. It was a nice feeling and it set the butterflies in my stomach off. I looked up at him when he was all the way in and still, waiting for my day so to move. I gently kissed his lips before nodding my head and smiling as a way to reassure him it was fine to move.

Complying to my wishes he pulled out before forcing his way back into me, causing me to scream and moan at the same time - my back arching and my eyes rolling into the back of my head. His pace was slow and hard at first but I could tell he was soon starting to loose his self control as he began to get faster. Not wanting him to feel uncomfortable, I spoke up.
"I-it's O-okay Tobio. Y-you can.... let loose. I don't m-mi-AHH!" Before I could even finish my sentence he lost his control and slammed into me hard, his pace being practically inhuman as my moans and screams mixed with his grunts of pleasure as he pounded into me. My throat was on fire and I knew I was going to have no voice tomorrow but I didn't care. It'll be worth it after this.

It didn't take long before I felt the familiar cool in my stomach. "T-Tobio... I- I won't... Last much- Longer" I told him as my nails duh deeply into his back as his thrusts became sloppy so he could chase his own orgasm.

The room was hot and my hair was sticking to my face, and my fingers were slipping off Tobio's back with how much he was sweating.

"AHH TOBIO!!" I suddenly screamed, my nails digging deeper into his back as I released over my stomach my breathing heavy and hoarse as my setter released shortly after me, his breathing rapid as he rode out his orgasm.

After coming down from our highs, he pulled out of me, grabbing some wipes from under his bed to clean up, being careful when cleaning my hole.

Once clean, he disposed of the wipes and crawled into his bed, hugging me from behind. It was a nice feeling and much different than the hit and go my father used to put me through. I rolled over, burying my face into his chest as his scent caused a sudden wave of drowsiness to hit me.

"How was it?" Tobio's voice was soft and calm as his fingers tangled amongst my hair.
"I loved it. Thank you Tobio." My eyes were closed and I could feel myself losing consciousness.

But my ears picked up on his soft "I'm glad, I love you Shoyou." Before I passed out, him shortly following.