Answers in Order

Hinata's POV
I hadn't even recollected what had happened the moment I woke up. I felt a sting in my cheek but it was numb and barely noticeable as my eyes burned with tears whilst my hands clutched at any fabric it could reach. Kageyama's calming scent eventually calmed me down, my eyes now red and swollen as I continued to hug him whilst everyone else stood to get off the bus that had now arrived at Karasuno.
I just continued to sob, not really caring if I spent the night on the bus. However what was unexpected was when Kageyama stood, carrying me in one arm as he reached up to get both of our luggage before he carried me off the bus and into the gymnasium.
He only put me down once all of us were stood before Coach Ukai. I don't know why I did it, but I clung to his arm as Ukai lectured us about where we went wrong. I felt Kageyama tense when Ukai turned to him and gave him a forceful lecture on keeping his head in the game. I'm guessing he was expecting it though because he relaxed fairly quickly and while I couldn't see his face I knew he was scowling at himself. I wish I could help, I wish Itazura would give me the intelligence I wish I had. I wanted to help, but I don't even know where to start.

However before I could lose myself, Ukai finished up and sent us home. I still didn't want to leave Kageyama. I knew I had to tell him what's been going on. He has a right to know. Once we were outside, I pulled in his jacket to stop him from walking. He turned to look at me as I hesitantly looked up at him. I was expecting him to be angry at me, suddenly giving his attention after avoiding him for days on end but instead his face was soft as he waited for me to talk.

"I-I know... this may be t-too short notice... b-but could I.... s-stay with you t-tonight? I... need to t-talk to you..." I confessed as I looked down at my feet, slightly kicking myself for my nervous stutter.

I expected him to yell, to call me a dumbass and force me to go home, but instead he gently held my hand and led me back to his house.
We walked in silence for a bit, just holding each other hands, my face flushed severely.

No one was around and it was pitch so I decided to try and gain a small bit of confidence by running the fingers of my free hand over my shoulder to allow Itazura free. I shuddered at the feeling of the tattoo moving as it slid up my shoulder and morphed into the magnificent form of the Crow before she perched herself in my shoulder as she rubbed her beak against my cheek. I'm guessing Kageyama noticed as he suddenly let out a short, sharp whistle; instantly releasing Shinryaku from her tattoo confines on his leg. She was suddenly running ahead of us, almost like a puppy would on it's first walk. Itazuta flew off my shoulder as she went ahead to play with Shinryaku. I smiled slightly, looking at the two play with each other like old friends. I glanced at Kageyama, blushing immensely when I caught him staring at me with a smile on his face. He instantly looked away, his cheeks flushed as he stared at the two companions yet again. I grinned to myself thinking that maybe Kageyama has been feeling the same way I had over the past few days, but the grin quickly fell when memories of him started to fill my head again. I shuddered in fear as I remembered what I'd heard on the news just last week. I'd bet any money he'd now be looking for me, wanting his revenge on what I'd done to him.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt my setter's hand squeeze my own, forcing me to look up to notice that we'd arrived at his house, Itazura and Shinryaku waiting patiently by the door for me and Kageyama.

"I'm coming Shinryaku. Slow down." I heard his chuckle under his breath making me smile again, the heat in my face increasing. He finally let go of my hand, the sudden cold that hit it instantly making me miss his warmth.

He unlocked the door and let our companions bound into the kitchen, still playing with lots of every after being cooped up in tattoo form most of the day.

"Let's leave them to it. We'll talk upstairs in my room." Kageyama suggested. I simply nodded in response, trying to think of how I was going to explain myself to him. He took my hand again, dragging me upstairs into his room and shutting the door behind us. He sat in his bed and motioned for me to sit opposite him. I followed his instruction, sitting down opposite him, my eyes trained on the bed. He stayed silent, appreciating the silence knowing I needed time, it seems unlike him honestly but I'm thankful for it at the moment.

Finally I took a deep breath, feeling my body shaking with nerves. I looked at him, knowing fear was evident in my eyes. Tears started forming as I finally burst.

Kageyama's POV
"I'm so sorry, I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry for avoiding you but I- I just needed time, I had to figure this out and I'm really sorry!" Hinata suddenly burst out crying, making me widen my eyes in shock, not really expecting that kind of reaction.
I reached out for his hand, holding it gently in mine as he looked at me with tears streaming down his face.
"It's okay, I'm not mad. I just wanna know why." My voice was calm, and extremely unlike my normal yell, making me scared of myself. Why was I being so soft? To Hinata of all people?! I guess maybe I do have a crush on him. Seeing him like this made my heart shatter and I felt like it was duty to help him through whatever it was he was going through.

I listened intently as he continued, still holding his hand.
"I- I've been having a strange feeling when I'm around you. On and off the court, every time I see you smile, hear you chuckle or even breathe in your scent it makes my face flush and my heart beat quickens to a point where I think it's going to burst through my chest." He clutched his chest, his cheeks dusted a bright red as he confessed how he'd been feeling.
"All I can think to say to you is you make me all 'bwahh' and 'woah' and 'gah'. Do you understand what I mean?" He looked hi at me hesitantly and for once, I did understand.

Without thinking I rushed forward and enveloped him in a bear hug, forcing him into his back on the bed as I hugged him tightly.
"Yeah. Yeah I do understand because I feel the same way. I-" My face was flushed as I thought carefully about what I was about to confess. I refused to let go of him as I pulled away to lol at his eyes as I hovered over him in the bed.
"I- I like you Hinata."

I watched him carefully as his eyes widened and his face became scarlet. His eyes averted from me before he spoke himself.
"I- I like you too Kageyama."

Smiling to myself, I gently moved my hand to his cheek forcing him to look at me. His eyes flickered between my eyes and my lips as his  breathing became faster - as did mine as I slowly leaned down, my eyes also flicking between his bronze orbs and his soft, pink lips. I could tell he was moving his head up, his eyelids slowly closing the closer her got to me. Following suit, I also closed my eyes, until suddenly soft lips pressed against my own, the feeling making my lips tingle and my breath hitch. Without even thinking my lips slowly moved on their own sliding perfectly against Hinata's as he kissed back. The room felt ten times hotter as the kiss deepened, our tongues suddenly mingling together at some point as small moans and mewls rumbled in his throat.

The kiss finally broke as we needed air, but as I stared into his bronze eyes that shone in the moon outside the window, I felt calm and at peace. This was right. This is what I was missing. The answer I needed.